Blue Seas 31 Refit

Discussion in 'Downeast Projects and Boat Building' started by Turtleman, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Turtleman

Turtleman Member

Boat Make:
    Blue Seas 31
    I know the boat. I spoke with him just after buying my boat. He has the Palm Beach Sportsman Model.

Attached Files:

CaseyMarie likes this.
  2. CaseyMarie

CaseyMarie Member

Boat Make:
    Blue Seas, Boston Whaler

Thats a neat brochure, where did you find that? Did you happen to see one for the Out Island and any other models?

Thanks

3. Turtleman

Turtleman Member

Boat Make:
    Blue Seas 31
    I have all the brochures. I bought the boat from the original owner and she still had all the brochures and marketing material in envelopes. I haven't had the chance to scan everything yet but I plan on scanning and posting what I have. I will do it on a dedicated thread. The cool thing is she also gave me a copy of an offshore magazine which ran an article on the Blue Sea 31. My particular Boat was one of 2 boats the author of the article took a ride on so the article includes pictures of my boat.

I have to include I like your list of boats, I have a 17 BW newport and a 15 BW classic as well as 2 WM inflatables, as well as a bunch of other "personal" boats. My wife calls me a boat hoarder.

Bpd92 and CaseyMarie like this.
  4. CaseyMarie

CaseyMarie Member

Boat Make:
    Blue Seas, Boston Whaler
    I look forward to seeing your brochure scans. wow, that's so cool about the offshore magazine. I would like to get my hands on a copy. Can you tell me what issue/date the magazine is?

It sounds like we have very similar tastes in boats. Great minds...

5. Turtleman

Turtleman Member

Boat Make:
    Blue Seas 31
    I was motivated to scan the Offshore Article. I am trying to upload my scans but I have some resizing to do. Here is a teaser from the Offshore, Rocknak's Ad for the Blue Sea 31.

Attached Files: