Found Boat Section Rules

Discussion in 'Found Boats For Sale' started by Bill, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Bill

Bill Administrator

Boat Make:
    27 Terry Jason
    1. Do not post boats that are not talked about on this site ( for example do not post a Searay on here), it will be deleted

2. If you are selling a product or service commercially please list it only once.

3. Dont price bash, if you have a comment regarding the price keep it to yourself, if you have a question as to whether the price is fair talk with another member on the private message sytem.

4. Do not bash a paticular boat that you have not stepped foot on. If you have a problem with engine hours, design etc dont buy the boat. IF how ever you have stepped foot on a boat and the boat has a problem ( soft deck etc) and it is not listed in the posting please let us know. Be respectful to other members boats (remember that you may want to use this resource to sell your boat at a later date).

Bill,
  2. petrel

petrel Captain

Boat Make:
    56' DMR, 31' BHM
    How 'bout constructive comments such as "it's a good engine, but good luck finding parts...."

3. Bill

Bill Administrator

Boat Make:
    27 Terry Jason
    Ya I don't see a problem with that( if
    What you are saying is a fact)

Bill,
  4. petrel

petrel Captain

Boat Make:
    56' DMR, 31' BHM
    Ask around about E7 Macks; I think you'll find the parts are indeed scarce. I mean marine stuff like exhaust manifolds, which can be an issue on an older engine. Could be a world of hurt if you had to get one custom made. A friend of mine had one and that was like four or five years ago and that was the deal then.

5. Waypoint 133

Waypoint 133 Member

Boat Make:
    30' Atlantic One Design Sailboat & 22' Tripp Angler CC
    Thank you!

I've been looking for a few months for a tender for my 30' classic racing sailboat. Found DE form and I was introduced to the 22' Tripp Angler here. Never would have found her if it wasn't for DE Forum. I bought her a few days ago and I'm on the road to restore her. I'll have updates as I go.

Bill likes this.
  6. Bill

Bill Administrator

Boat Make:
    27 Terry Jason
    Bump... If you have a comment on pricing please discuss it privately out of respect for the sellers

Bill,
    3 people like this.