Slow site???

Discussion in 'Forum Problems, Comments, Suggestions, Help' started by goin4broke, Jun 4, 2017.

1. goin4broke

goin4broke Captain

Electrician
    Boat Make:
    35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
    When logging in this evening I couldn't as a message saying something along the lines of you must enable cookies (never had to do that) in order to long in or some such. After I enabled cookies for this site, I closed firefox restarted my browser and was able to log in. After doing that I noticed the pages and typing a post seemed much slower than normal. After I made a post it took a couple minutes to load. I also noticed a lot of activity in the lower left portion of the screen. transferring data, waiting for such and such a site etc. Anybody else experiencing this?

2. Bill

Bill Administrator

Boat Make:
    27 Terry Jason / 21 Repco
    Could have been an intermittent thing. The site wouldn't have worked without cookies enabled so not sure about that. Let me know if issue persists thanks

Bill,
  3. goin4broke

goin4broke Captain

Electrician
    Boat Make:
    35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
    Bill, I did a test post with two pictures in the DE pic thread. It seemed to load like normal only took a second or two. What I have noticed was hitting the back button on the browser, the page (not the laptop I'm on) locks up. If I am browsing the new posts it is much quicker just hitting new posts tab after viewing a thread. Page loads pretty quick. It's probably not the DEBF site, my LT may not like all the ad traffic and GIF's. Don't think it need any special attention on your end Bill. More of an FYI.

Thanks
    Dave