115 yamaha 20 inch shaft 2002 four stroke

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
Hi I have a 2002 4 stroke yamaha fuel injected for sale runs good new parts and yamaha serviced. Dealer said around 700 hours as of last year August no hour meter though. Repowering with a suzuki so all controls ang gauges will be included. 20 inch shaft. Looking for 4800 or best offer e-mail [email protected] for pictures also have a video I could sent of it running.

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
Thanks I will consider other offers anyone would like to give figure the controls are also included and gauges

GoodChance

Lieutenant Commander
I just sold a 2008 Suzuki DF115 for $5800. Still under warranty and had just 205 hrs at time of sale.

I had it advertised for months at $6k and had several offers at $5k but I knew it was worth more.

I sold the motor with all the controls and guages. Stainless steel prop as well as the aluminium. So you might be able to compare what I was able to get to your sale.

Again, it took me about 2 months to sell the engine and lots of phone calls and stupid emails. The engine was garage kept and looked/ran great.

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
I hear you on the stupid calls and offers... Trying Craigslist also and that's gotta have every reject looking and calling. People calling half drunk trying buy for 1000 and say how little it'd worth. Almost not worth it.

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
Going in on Saturday for new engine make a offer not interested in storing it

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
Hi guys just an update engine sold. Now got my eye on a little down east style skiff that's around the corner from me sitting in the driveway up on blocks thinking about knocking on the door and seeing if its for sale.

Top Bottom