12'-13' Novi or Downeast skiff designs available

Andyf32

Lieutenant Commander
I am looking for a 12' - 13' Novi or Downeast skiff that can take say a 15hp outboard and can take a bit of chop. Higher gunnels would be nice since I will have a child in the boat at times.

I know this is a tall order but I am length limited since it will be kept behind a larger boat in a slip and cannot hang over into the other slips. I will be running it in and around long island sound, on calm days of course.

I previously had an 11' whaler i was using but I am hoping to get a classier boat this time.

Any options will be considered new or used.

Andyf32

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks for the replies

I do love the lines of the Holland 14 but unfortunately it is too long to fit behind my boat.

The ROS 13 is very interesting, I did not realize they made a center console model. That is not a self bailing boat is it? Is there flotation under the floor?

Thanks

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
She is a self bailing boat yes, and as far as I know having flotation underdecks is an option. This is not a very common boat FYI.

I've only seen one in Craigslist South Coast thought it was cheap like $1300 with a 9.9 Merc 4S...by the time I got myself around to it, obviously it was gone.

R O S B O A T S I N C . - R O S 13 ' s

The owner of Ros passed on, his brother's got the molds now at his shop in RI.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
I do love the lines of the Holland 14 but unfortunately it is too long to fit behind my boat.

The ROS 13 is very interesting, I did not realize they made a center console model. That is not a self bailing boat is it? Is there flotation under the floor?

Thanks

Here's the ROS boat with seats. Very easy to convert to CC if you wanted to.

14' fiberglass skiff w/ 9.9 Yamaha

Top Bottom