1978 Bruno Stillman 35’

DotRat

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Row Boat
Super clean boat, does the aft deck have patches?

Bunkerbill

Ensign
First Name
William
Hi everyone, still looking to sell, just took all personal stufF off. Oil change this weekend. Anyone have any input please

BSEA

Lieutenant Commander
Cool spinner on the windshield. GLWS

Jarhead

Lieutenant
Bunkerbill ,what is the hp rating and how many hours on motor?

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
"Hi everyone, still looking to sell, just took all personal stuff off. Oil change this weekend. Anyone have any input please"

Very nice Bruno you have there! Looks VERY clean and exceptionally maintained. I have a 1981 that I have been painstakingly renovating over the last several years. I think the natural CAT you have is a great motor that will run forever, but does not bring that kind of value to the 1978 hull. That's just an honest opinion from a fellow Bruno owner. The world of D.E. boats is a strange one though so you never know. Best of luck with the sale of that nice boat! She's a beauty.

Bunkerbill

Ensign
First Name
William
Bunkerbill ,what is the hp rating and how many hours on motor?
210 hp 2000 hrs ; 1000 hrs when I bought the boat I pullEd the motor had the heads redone , new injectors, rebuilt the fuel pump, had cat put a new rear main seal , oil pan gasket, etc.

Bunkerbill

Ensign
First Name
William
"Hi everyone, still looking to sell, just took all personal stuff off. Oil change this weekend. Anyone have any input please"

Very nice Bruno you have there! Looks VERY clean and exceptionally maintained. I have a 1981 that I have been painstakingly renovating over the last several years. I think the natural CAT you have is a great motor that will run forever, but does not bring that kind of value to the 1978 hull. That's just an honest opinion from a fellow Bruno owner. The world of D.E. boats is a strange one though so you never know. Best of luck with the sale of that nice boat! She's a beauty.
14 knots, 11 gallons an hr , I appreciate your input

Top Bottom