1982 17 Seaway, 2006 Yamaha 50, roller trailer

JoFishes

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway, Kinnamon, Carolina
I love it. Where is she located?? I sea NJ plates and need a ride to see some family up there. Maybe I'll take her back to FL on my return.
386 689-8181 or [email protected] Standing by.........;)

hevysrf

Lieutenant
Aye aye sailor

Wanna tell the crowd what ye had in mind...?

Well, what was supposed to be a mint classic whaler, turned out to be a water logged, alligator crack ridden mess. Rusted prop shaft, lower unit bolts broken, missing, spongy fuel lies and rotten mahogany console.
To tell the truth, my seaway is far from perfect. I should center the console and run the rigging under the deck. That would require a new bigger console to fit a little bigger fuel tank, a binnacle control, longer control and steering cables. If I'm going to do that, I probably should replace the 31 year old deck. I really don't need them but a windshield and running lights would make it a more useful craft.

Ok Lets try Again, I have found an old robalo that looks interesting so the Seaway is up once more.

403262963.jpg

403188868.jpg

Last edited:

hevysrf

Lieutenant
Back on market

Ok Lets try Again, I have found an old robalo that looks interesting so the Seaway is up once more.

hevysrf

Lieutenant
$3199.00, located Bayville NJ, 08721

Simple self bailing center console boat, low hour 2 stroke yamaha, roller trailer. runs great, sips fuel, Good title for boat, trailer never registered.

JoFishes

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway, Kinnamon, Carolina
Just got back from NJ today. Would have been glad to take her off your hands and towed her to a new home in Fl, if I only knew......:cool:
Too late for me now.............

Last edited:
Top Bottom