1985 31 BHM

Dragup

Commander
Boat Make
31 BHM
Great job my bhm has some soft spots on top of the wheel house I have a plan but no time,finished up a drill job 17 months6-7 days a week and on to another,you would be surprised on how much you can piss the super off with not getting a lay off,lol

MerchantMarine

Lieutenant
Website
www.nbmtri.com
First Name
MIKE
Boat Make
1985 31 BHM
Great job my bhm has some soft spots on top of the wheel house I have a plan but no time,finished up a drill job 17 months6-7 days a week and on to another,you would be surprised on how much you can piss the super off with not getting a lay off,lol
That's my wife ! 5 am till 2200 everyday working on the boat.

Dragup

Commander
Boat Make
31 BHM
Looks great! Like the stiffeners across the roof line

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
looks good. FYI, the heater has to be lower than your filler cap on the engine. Basically can't run lines higher than the engine without a way to bleed the air amount other complications. With your new rebuild, you don't want this complicating things on your first trip out.

Powderpro

Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
looks good. FYI, the heater has to be lower than your filler cap on the engine. Basically can't run lines higher than the engine without a way to bleed the air amount other complications. With your new rebuild, you don't want this complicating things on your first trip out.
I’ve installed a lot of heaters that were higher than the top of the engine, you have to keep the supply coolant hose that connects to the heater loose until it burps, just have a cup to catch the coolant and some rags to clean any spills, but it’s super easy to do and from my experience the heater works great after the burp.

MerchantMarine

Lieutenant
Website
www.nbmtri.com
First Name
MIKE
Boat Make
1985 31 BHM
That's great to know ! Thank you very much

MerchantMarine

Lieutenant
Website
www.nbmtri.com
First Name
MIKE
Boat Make
1985 31 BHM
I’ve installed a lot of heaters that were higher than the top of the engine, you have to keep the supply coolant hose that connects to the heater loose until it burps, just have a cup to catch the coolant and some rags to clean any spills, but it’s super easy to do and from my experience the heater works great after the burp.
Would installing a bleeder valve work ? I figured mounting one at the inlet to bleed it out

sailor of fortune

Rear Admiral
First Name
Jack
Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

1rider

Lieutenant Commander
You've done a great job, the boat looks fantastic. That feeling when you walk down the dock early in the morning and see how good she looks, it’ll will make all the dust and backache worth it.

Top Bottom