1986 29' Cruisers Villa Vee 298 Flybridge FOR SALE

tlsblake

Ensign
Boat Make
Bertram
Twin 270 Crusader 350s, fiberglass deep V hull, dual stations, large cockpit, galley with CNG 2 burner stove top & heater, refrigerator, microwave, shower, electric head, sleeps 4, convertible dinette & 2 bucket chairs, 2000 watt inverter, swim platform, stern shower. In excellent condition, always stored inside. Many extras, storm anchor, solar panels, auxiliary house battery, spare props and parts. Great boat ready for cruising! Selling because we bought another boat. For additional pictures and information email [email protected] or call 207-350-5147. Located in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
$18,000 or best reasonable offer.

After Landing 4 sale pics 006.jpg

Last edited:

Hooper

Captain
Whoa!

Sir,

With all due respect, this forum is for those of us who are passionate about "downeast boats", as is written in the title. I seriously doubt you will find a buyer for that boat on our forum. As a forum member, I asked that you kindly remove your listing and try listing it on one of the dozens of forums on the internet that cater to pleasure boaters.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Sir,

With all due respect, this forum is for those of us who are passionate about "downeast boats", ...
Seeing that he is in Boothbay ME, this can only be described as a Mid Coast boat, certainly not a Downeast boat ;-).

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Twin 270 Crusader 350s, fiberglass deep V hull, dual stations, large cockpit, galley with CNG 2 burner stove top & heater, refrigerator, microwave, shower, electric head, sleeps 4, convertible dinette & 2 bucket chairs, 2000 watt inverter, swim platform, stern shower. In excellent condition, always stored inside. Many extras, storm anchor, solar panels, auxiliary house battery, spare props and parts. Great boat ready for cruising! Selling because we bought another boat. For additional pictures and information email [email protected] or call 207-350-5147. Located in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
$18,000 or best reasonable offer.
Blake, nothin wrong with posting your boat here.
Unfortunately this IS the worse forum/venue for trying to sell a twin screw power boat and a "gasser" to boot!
That's all the folks are suggesting here.

Good luck with the sale!
Btw, if you do sell this boat.....? are you looking to get into a single screw full keel downeaster type hull???

Curious,

Bill D

Hooper

Captain
It's Bill's site, if he says it's okay then it's okay. I was one of the first 50 who clicked on it because I had no idea what a Cruisers Inc Fiesta Vee was, never heard of them.

Top Bottom