Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Fortier 33 , McKeeCraft 28

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
yes that did help nice to get some back ground on the boat. you have as much money tied up in guitars as i do. 914 limited taylor Brazilian, 910 taylor Indian rose wood with cindy inlay, 414 ce taylor, taylor 212 1968 fender coronado like that the band monkeys played, Gibson hard body electric, yamaha flat top. if i sold these guitars i could probably afford a new Elliot 36, nothing better than sitting in the cock pit on anchor playing a few tunes PS My dad had a 58 or 9 jazz master that i learned to play on wish i still had it.

Boat Make
Myabca 45 Classic FB
(Fender '58 Jazzmaster, Fender D'Aquisto Elite,Taylor 914C Brazilian, Taylor T5, Taylor NS 74 CE, Godin Nylon Electric, Gibson L5, Gretch Synchromatic acoustic archtop, Epiphone Spartan Archtop 1935, Gibson O oval archtop 1905 and the list goes on....)
Thanks for your patience... I hope this helps.:p:p:p[/QUOTE]

My List but i still don't have a D.E, that's my problem !!!
No real D.E in France.
MiniMoog, Roland TR808, Oberheim OB1, Roland JP8, Moog Source, ARP Odyssey, Korg Polyphonic Ensemble, Farfisa organ, Neve preamp and EQ, Pleyel Piano, Vintage FX's and Pedals and Mikes and the list goes on...
But still no D.E !!!
If i sell or swap my boat in Spain (not easy at the moment), i will try to buy a DE around 33 -40 feet. my budget will be around $90k maximum.
I like the Blue Seas 31 but i think it's already too small to live onboard 3 months.
I think after reading nights and nights the D.E Forums and watching thousand pictures that a 33 (with a large Beam) or a 35/36 feet should be perfect for me and my wife. I realized also, it's not easy too find a DE in good condition with my 90K budget !!!
Any ideas ?

Top Bottom