1989 35ft DUFFY FLYBRIDGE/TUNA

hawkeye

Lieutenant
2007 major refit including new C7 Cat 455hp/twin disc gear (6000 hrs as of Mar 2021, meticulously maintained new aftercooler and exhaust riser 2019), diamond seaglaze windows, full electronics.
2019 bottom soda blasted and multiple barrier coated topped with Black Widow bottom paint and running gear covered with Prop Speed.
Cruise 17kts / 14.5 gph
360 gallons diesel
6 man revere life raft, 6 survival suits, commercial flares
underwater light
lee skiff outriggers
J&L heavy duty swivel rod holders
with/ or without FEDERAL COMMERCIAL BLACK SEABASS MORATORIUM and SCUP MORATORIUM permits

In water and ready to do what this boat does best...KILL FISH.
HAWKEYE SALE.jpg HAWKEYE SALE PICS 3.jpg

John 40

Lieutenant Commander
Great looking boat, was this boat bright red at one point? Remember seeing one similar awhile back.

John 40

Lieutenant Commander
Yep...bright red for most of her life.
Building a new red 46 Mussel Ridge...hard to part with my Duffy so thought painting her gray would ease the pain!
I think once you’re standing in your new mussel ridge the pain will go away quickly. Always admired your boat reminded me of my dad’s 36 Newman I grew up on in the 80’s. Also bright red with a flybridge. Good luck with sale and your new boat.

hawkeye

Lieutenant
I think once you’re standing in your new mussel ridge the pain will go away quickly. Always admired your boat reminded me of my dad’s 36 Newman I grew up on in the 80’s. Also bright red with a flybridge. Good luck with sale and your new boat.
Thanks...the 35 Duffy foot for foot is no doubt one of the best seaboats out there, not to mention one hell of a fishy platform.

Chiefleif

Lieutenant Commander
Fish killing legend right there! Someone has the chance to get a well taken care of proven fish raiser.

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Fish killing legend right there! Someone has the chance to get a well taken care of proven fish raiser.
Thanks. For sure she's done it all from Shinnecock to Gloucester from Orient Pt to almost all the Canyons.

PM5

Lieutenant
Hello
Is the boat still in shinnecock ?
What is the interior finish?
Currently in/out of h2o
Is there a number I can call you at?
Thanks
Pete

hawkeye

Lieutenant
Hello
Is the boat still in shinnecock ?
What is the interior finish?
Currently in/out of h2o
Is there a number I can call you at?
Thanks
Pete
boat is in the water at Ponquogue Marina in HB. sure 516-659-8954 Marco

Hooper

Captain
A perfect 6 packer. I do wish I had my ducks in a row. Thus far, don’t even have any ducks! Absolutely beautiful boat.

GLWS, that will be sold quickly.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Top Bottom