1990 Duffy 26 project boat

Gypsy Soul

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Duffy 26
I've decide to take this posting down, but can't figure out how to do so. I've decided to tough it out and find the time to finish her.

Last edited:

Hooper

Captain
As some of you know I purchased the former "buoy girl" last fall. My plan was/is to repower her with a rebuilt 240 hp Yanmar. The project has stalled due to the birth of another child. I'm sure some of you can relate. I am realizing that my time constraints with child number two are far beyond what I could have imagined. I should have listened to others who have shared this experience. Anyway, rather than let the boat sit I would rather see her go to a good home and get some use. How far along is the project? I have taken the deck up, which is perfect and can be put back on. The old power and gear removed. The bildge is almost ready for paint or gel coat. The motor is a 240hp yanmar rebuilt with zero hrs. To finish the project you will need a gear, new prop, install new power, put deck back on, minor glass work on wheel house. The rest of the boat is in great condition. This boat has never been fished. Finished off nicely below with a separate head. I would like to sell the boat and motor together. Looking for 32k for boat and motor. Finished, this boat will be worth 50k+ all day. I apologize for not posting pics. I will be going down to the boat tomorrow to take some up to date photos. I can try to post them here or e-mail them to anyone interested. Thank you. Please call with any and all questions. Mark 508-328-3929

Nice deal, I can relate, at 40 my wife and I had baby #1..... Wow, did life change!

Sailorgp

Commander
Boat Make
Sisu 26
Congratulations to both of you....I love boating and the sea...but I love my two (trouble making) teenage boys more than I ever thought possible.

Top Bottom