1992 rosborough rf 246 and trailer 25k

Glenm

Deckhand
First Name
Matt
1992 rosborough rf 246 with a volvo penta 4 cyl i/o does run but needs bellows and tune up. Comes with trailer. Boat has been sitting needs work pulled plywood rear deck as there was a small soft spot is a bit of a project but a solid hull someone that wants to put some work into it will end up in a nice boat fairly cheap. Looking for 25k the way it sits. I will be working on it and as I get more done obviously price will be adjusted.

20220506_092656.jpg

JHMc

Deckhand
First Name
Jim
1992 rosborough rf 246 with a volvo penta 4 cyl i/o does run but needs bellows and tune up. Comes with trailer. Boat has been sitting needs work pulled plywood rear deck as there was a small soft spot is a bit of a project but a solid hull someone that wants to put some work into it will end up in a nice boat fairly cheap. Looking for 25k the way it sits. I will be working on it and as I get more done obviously price will be adjusted.

View attachment 135814
Gas or Diesel ?

stuartbell

Deckhand
First Name
Stuart
This boat is suitable only for replacement with an Armstrong bracket and outboard. I'm interested if it is priced in that range.

Glenm

Deckhand
First Name
Matt
Not sure what you're asking? Also if that is your opinion that it "is only suitable' for an outboard conversion buy thw boat and do the conversion seems pretty straight forward still the cheapest rossi listed

stuartbell

Deckhand
First Name
Stuart
You are right. Even with delivery, this is a good deal. I did a similar conversion on a Gemini sailboat - for the same reason - and it worked out very well.

Can someone point me to the original listing? Please

jkboats164

Deckhand
Not sure what you're asking? Also if that is your opinion that it "is only suitable' for an outboard conversion buy thw boat and do the conversion seems pretty straight forward still the cheapest rossi listed

Top Bottom