1995 36' Wayne Beale

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
I have often wondered the same....been for sale for awhile, curious why it has not sold. Seems like a good deal..love the hull. If I were seriously in market I'd take the drive to see it for sure!

fishybusiness

Lieutenant
Website
www.northwindcharters.net
Boat Make
2520 Parker sport cabin
I have been trying to get more picture of the wire etc., of down below, but it is like pulling teeth. I wish I was close enough to just drive over their, but 3000 miles away make that super hard. I guess I will just have to drive over their when I fly out to look at other boats of interest, probably at the end of the month.

Gomtuna

Lieutenant
Boat Make
45x19 Dixon
Boat sold, it was a bank repo. The ad is a lie, motor was not a complete rebuild. I spoke to the mechanic and he said the owner was famous for cutting corners and not paying bills. For right price boat would have been worth it.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Gomtuna

Lieutenant
Boat Make
45x19 Dixon
Yup, you got that right... She had a nice size fish hold because the decks were kinda high.... But she needed some tlc!

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
wow - always seems to be some story behind a price that seems too good to be true... when i am seriously in the market, i will make sure to post the prospective boat up here for the real story!! :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom