1996 22' Rosborough / Sisu pilothouse with Yanmar diesel straight inboard

jigger80

Lieutenant
1996 22' Rosborough / Sisu pilothouse with Yanmar diesel straight inboard $23500- MA

No longer available

Last edited:

Triton21

Lieutenant
Insurance boat

So did you own this boat before Sandy or did you buy at insurance auction?

Can it be seen or are you still out of the country for long periods of time?:confused:

jigger80

Lieutenant
So did you own this boat before Sandy or did you buy at insurance auction?

Can it be seen or are you still out of the country for long periods of time?:confused:

Seems like you have an agenda here. I am selling a boat and that is all you need to know. Your speculation that it is an insurance boat is dead wrong and I have the paper work to prove it.

Not sure what you are referring to with being out of the country for long periods of time, but yes, I am a legitimate merchant mariner and sometimes travel, not that it is any of your business.

So if you are interested in the boat, PM me your phone number and I will contact you. Otherwise find someone else to harass.

Jangles

Lieutenant Commander
1996 22' Rosborough / Sisu diesel inboard downeast pilothouse

$23,500 Firm, as per the listing.

"I will entertain a trade, partial or full ( + or - cash if needed) of a quality outboard or straight inboard powered boat that is ready to use, or a later model motorcycle.

This is not a fire sale. This is a, " you really didnt think this through and now in reality realize you dont have the time" sale!! I will sell or trade at fair price / value but dont need to. I know what I have and will not just give it away. Please, no stupid questions.
Buyer must arrange for transportation at buyers expense.

PRICE IS FIRM- LETS NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOUR"

jigger80

Lieutenant
Thanks for that Jangles. Yes, $23500 is current price. I have been looking for a decent glass guy to make the minor repairs and if so the price will go up accordingly.

I am no longer looking to take any trades as I happened to purchase a bike outright a few weeks back. Please let me know if you would like to see in person.

ErnieKim

Ensign
Mr, Jigger

Are you referring to fiberglass repair of the rub rail area? That looks to be fairly cosmetic to me. Am I right?

ErnieKim

Ensign
Mr. Jigger,

I saw your ad re-posted on another site with a lot more pictures. Could you send me those additional pictures? If so, my email address is: [email protected].

The boat looks very sea worthy.

Thanks,

Kim

jigger80

Lieutenant
Mr. Jigger,

I saw your ad re-posted on another site with a lot more pictures. Could you send me those additional pictures? If so, my email address is: [email protected].

The boat looks very sea worthy.

Thanks,

Kim

Yes sir, damage is cosmetic only. But in my opinion boat is worthy of having a professional repair to maintain its value rather than a crude repair. I will send all pics I have. Thanks.

ErnieKim

Ensign
Mr. Jigger

Sorry but i didnt get a link to the photobucket site. perhaps you could post it here?

Kim

Top Bottom