1997 34 wayne beal lobster $87,500

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
1997 34 Wayne Beal lobster boat. CAT 3126 engine that was replaced 3k or so hours ago. Boat only has 6700 hours on it total. Open stern 14 " hydraulic hauler. Split wheel house. Has some electronics. Auto pilot and 2 VHF radios , radar. Has heat blower to. 5 rod holders and flat top cleats. We have engine service and parts manuals. Seperate wash down pump with 2 hoses. 2 fuel tanks around 60 to 80 gallons each. Boat is ready to go in water. It is currently on dry dock. $87,500
Contact Mike @ 860-853-8487 between 8am and 6pm. My cell sometimes does not work inside building so please leave a message.

REELHOOKNOFAVOR 008.jpg

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
Nice boat! Tile deck? What kind of cruise #'s do you get? How much fuel do you hold?

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
I think thats the Wayne Beal 2 part pin up door deal. Winterback door slides and the starboard panel swings up

unclefish

Commander
Boat Make
32 Mitchell Cove
no pin up door deal 2 sliders. split wheel house firglassed to deck not like a bolt up winter back.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
She is a lot cleaner than the last time I saw it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what the heck is up with a clean boat? It looks like it is a work boat. I'm pretty sure you can catch lobsters whether you spend 2 hours a day cleaning a boat or 10 minutes. Figure out how much wasted time would have spent cleaning a boat for a hour a day. Times 45 years. Then figure out how much time it takes to make it look pretty good again in a day if you do only spent 3 minutes. You save 3000 hours and it has no real value change of the boat.

Last edited:

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I guess you have a point for those who have the luxury to have that much spare time to not have to worry about important stuff. I'll go with a lot of commercial guys can't be in three places at once. Something has to give and a clean boat really means nothing. Slapping some lipstick on a boat and making it look pretty is easy.

And no. If I srubbed my boat down every day for a hour , the gel coat would wear off and the boat would be worth substantially less.

Last edited:

ReaganW79

Lieutenant
Boat Make
35 Mitchell Cove
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what the heck is up with a clean boat? It looks like it is a work boat. I'm pretty sure you can catch lobsters whether you spend 2 hours a day cleaning a boat or 10 minutes. Figure out how much wasted time would be spent cleaning a boat for a hour a day. Times 45 years. Then figure out how much time it takes to make it look pretty good again in a day if you do only spent 3 minmutes. You save 3000 hours and it has no real value change of the boat.

I did not mean it that way. If this is the same one that got repossessed it was a lot worse. Sorry that I have offended you.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I didnt spend alot of timing cleaning my long line boat but we cleaned it after every trip. Bucket of simple green and water and a scrub brush takes about 10 minutes lol

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I didnt spend alot of timing cleaning my long line boat but we cleaned it after every trip. Bucket of simple green and water and a scrub brush takes about 10 minutes lol

That's all I'll spend normally too. Then sooner or later ya need to spend twice that much time:D

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I did not mean it that way. If this is the same one that got repossessed it was a lot worse. Sorry that I have offended you.

You didn't offend me.. I just never heard so many people twabbing about anything that isn't right out of the finishing shop. Yea they look great when new but some people use downeasters to earn a living and they do get dirty.

ReaganW79

Lieutenant
Boat Make
35 Mitchell Cove
There was a boat from north haven Maine with the same name that got neglected and was repossessed. I looked like it was a disaster didn't know if this was the same one.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
That's all I'll spend normally too. Then sooner or later ya need to spend twice that much time:D

Hell no It was a work boat lol. I used get a carpet reminant from home depot and throw it in the wheel house. When it got nasty id throw it out. While fishing I had a clutch pump that ran to 2 valves one under either gunnel behind the house. had a length of corrigated pool hose on each side that constantly ran water over the deck while we were hauling gear. Saved alot of bullshit and stink getting caked on the deck!

Top Bottom