1999 31' Eastern With John Deere 6076 AFM

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Good Evening,

First of all I will post pictures as soon as I can take some current ones hopefully over the weekend. The boat is in very good condition and currently in water fishing. It is not the biggest one or the fastest one on the market but has been completely redone. If interested please contact me at [email protected] and please, once again please don't send me an email if you are just curious about the price. I appreciate your time and have a good evening.

Respectfully,

Dave

Eastern 31’ Down East Sport Fishing Boat
Year: 1999
Price: (Negotiable) Send email if interested
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine: John Deere 6076 AFM30 300 HP
Engine Hours: 4,624
Fuel: Diesel
Cruise: 14-15 kts

Description:
31’ Eastern Casco Bay without flying bridge. This safe economical vessel that has been used for both pleasure and charter fishing and owned by the present owner since 2001. The vessel has been completely redone in the past two years with new wiring, AC/DC panel, bilge and macerator pumps, marine toilet, tanks including fuel water and waste, bow thruster, inverter, three D8 batteries and other misc items. The decks and aluminum fuel tanks were replaced during the winter of 2012. The decks are supported by new Douglas fir stringers and the decking is Coosa Board making them solid and will never rot. While the decks were out all bilges received a fresh coat of gelcoat. Items also replaced new include exhaust, trim tabs, steering lines, Kobelt Controls, Wynne Windows, two Bomar aluminum hatches, forward Bomar lexan escape hatch and four Port Lights. The engine had a top end overhaul and the reduction gear rebuilt during the winter of 2011. The vessel would make an excellent charter, tuna or pleasure vessel for someone looking to get into a diesel boat which has been completely gone through.

Dimensions:
LOA: 31’4â€
Beam: 11’2â€
Draft: 3’6â€
Displacement: 12,000 LBS

Engine:
John Deere 6076AFM30
HP: 300
Cruising Speed: 14-15 Knots
Shaft: 2†Aquamet 22
Propeller: Michigan DQX, 22†X 23†RH, 4 Blade Nibrel
Kobelt Controls
Trolling Valve
Electric Jabso 12 Volt Oil Change Pump
Racor MA500 Filter
John Deere Gauge Panel

Tankage:
Fuel: Two 85 US Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tanks
Water Tanks: 40 Gallons
Waste Tank: 16 Gallons

Electronics and Electrical:
GPS Color Plotter: Garmin 2006C
Fish Finder: Furuno FCV-582L with 1000 Watt Transducer
Radar: Raymarine RL70 Path Finder
VHF Radio: Icom IC-504
Stereo: Sirius Radio
AC/DC 30 AMP Panel
30 AMP Shore Power Cord
Vetus 55 Bow Thruster
Two Halogen Cockpit Flood Lights
Cabin Bus Heater
Side, Stern and Anchor Lights
Cabin Lighting
Windshield Wiper (01)
Trim Tab Controls
Port and Starboard Fuel Guage

Cabin:
Folding Captain Chair
Settee (Port and Starboard) Storage Under
Teak and Holly Sole
Full Berth Forward
Storage Cabinets and Chart Drawers
Private Head to Starboard with Sink and Pull Out Shower
Hanging Locker to Port
Rod Holders Port and Starboard Side of Full Berth

Rigged For Fishing:
Rigging Tackle Fillet Station
Rod Holders
LD Marine 18’ Outriggers
Tuna Door
Kent Fabrication Marine, Eight Rod Rocket Launcher
Interior Lee Rod Holders for 80 Class Rods
Interior Overhead Rod Holders for Boat Rods
Plumbed for above deck live well with Nylon quick connects
Fresh Water Wash Down Hose (On Demand)
Salt Water Washdown Pump (Rule 1800 GPH) Pump
Storage below Decks through BOMAR 24†X 24†hatch

Safety:
24†Coast Guard Approved Life Ring with 75’ Line
Inspected Six Man Viking “Solas A Liferaft†(Inspected March 2013)
Ten Type 1 Personal Flotation Devices (PFDS)

Misc:
Hamilton Marine Rubber Matting for Decks
3 Rule Bilge Pumps
Anchor Pulpit
Forward Stainless Steel Bit
8 Stainless Steel Cleats
2 Stainless Steel Chalks
1 Stainless Steel Anchor Hawspipe

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
A Few Pictures From Today

Here are a few pictures of the boat from today

005Medium_zpsbea825ca.jpg

023Medium_zps703a3a6d.jpg

019Medium_zpsd8be2f15.jpg

016Medium_zps6473367d.jpg

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
And a Few More

A few more

009Medium_zps3456f246.jpg

007Medium_zpsa520ae3f.jpg

011Medium_zps7b27a901.jpg

014Medium_zps42bba588.jpg

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
Larry,

One of the tanks went in during 2011 after a small leak and the other when we did the decks in the winter of 2012. The tanks were fabricated from aluminum by New England Propeller who has been fabricting tanks for a number of years. Once completed the bilges were ground down and new wedges were glassed in which they sit on top of. They do not sit directly on the wedges but on double thick hard neopreme rubber with both sides smeared by 5200. all of the supports they sit on have limber holes drilled to allow the flow of any water in there from sweating or what ever to run to the lazerette with a bilge pump. Each tank has a ventilation box built above it so with proper ventilation they will remain sturdy for many years. Bob of South Shore Boat Works helped me with the tank work and putting in the new decks. He does an awsome job and has done many projects on this boat over the years.

Last edited:
Relentless

Dave. Sorry to see that Relentless is up for sale . With all the upgrades, Someone will be getting a very nice boat that will need minimal maintenance for 10-15 years. Good luck Bob

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
Well without a flow scan it is tough to determine however we can run a twelve hour charter with four hours of steaming at 2150 RPM and cruising at 14 knots with eight people and full fuel on board. A few two to three mile moves and moving back up on the drift. By the end of the day we usually burn between 55 and 60 gallons averaging about 5 gallons and hour for the day. My best estimate is we are burning about 8 GPH at 215o and 14 knots. Once again Best Estimate

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
I'm with worldcat, Cap'n Dave ought to throw out a idea of what he's looking for so as to save both his own time...and a prospective buyer's as well. It's not like there's a blue book for downeast boats (or is there?!)...

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
It only takes a few minutes for someone to send an email and I have replied to a few who have sent me one requesting the particulars and price. However to satisfy those folks who don't have the time due to being up too late watching the Sox win the AL Penent, out tuna fishing, getting thier Halloween costume together or any other reason I have decided to post the asking price. The asking price is $74,900 and of course like anything else in life including marriage is negotiable. If anyone has any particular questions, please feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

Respectfully,

Dave

albin35

Lieutenant Commander
Dave,

I'll Miss fishing aboard Relentless. 2008 was the first time I joined a shared charter and have great memories of these last 5 years.

Whomever gets the chance to aquire this vessel will be happy. There is not a thing it needs. The Refreshing it has had makes it feel like new.

Not being an owner of a boat myself I may be out of place saying it but my feeling is Relentless will Survey for 20% over what the asking price is.

These anglers could not be happier after catching these cod on board RELENTLESS.jpg

Members online

Latest Posts

Top Bottom