1999 36 Northern Bay Flybridge/Cruiser- Single C12 Caterpillar- Excellent Condition

WCYS

Ensign
Summary
Year: 1999
Current Price: US$ 229,000
Located in Atlantic Beach, NC
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel

General Description
Whether offshore fishing or cruising the waterways, the "Get Sirius" has everything you need. This boat has been repowered with a single C12 Caterpillar diesel engine, which provides considerable speed and efficient fuel burn rates. The boat has been meticulously maintained and cared for by its one and only owner.

The "Get Sirius" has been customized from top to bottom, as it has a perfect combination of amenities, style and practicality. Everything on the boat and engine is easy to access and maintain.

The owner had initial intentions of long-range cruising, but circumstances changed. The dual helm stations allow you to drive the boat from the bridge or from the salon in poor weather conditions. Inside, the "Get Sirius" is equipped with air conditioning, a full-size bed in the forward stateroom, and a full-size head. A couch in the salon also converts into a full-size bed with the removal of the back cushions. The interior is highlighted by cherry trim and cabinetry, as well as carpeting throughout.

Though wonderfully equipped to do so, the boat has never been fished. The "Get Sirius" even comes with single spreader Rupp outriggers that have never been used. Whether looking for a fishing machine, a cruising boat with the necessary amenities, or perhaps a combination of both, this boat has what it takes.

Trades for center console or other smaller boats may be entertained. Please do not hesitate to call the broker if you have any additional questions or want to schedule a showing.

Boat Name
Get Sirius

Engine
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: C12
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 349
Engine(s) Total Power: 660 HP

Performance

*The following are approximate figures
RPM Fuel Rate Speed
1700 16 GPH 20 MPH
1880 20 GPH 24 MPH
2000 22 GPH 25.5 MPH
2150 34 GPH 29 MPH

Tanks
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)

Cockpit/Fishing Equipment
White Non-skid deck
Freshwater washdown
Saltwater washdown
Transom fish box
Six (6) rod holders in the covering boards
Five (5) rod holders on the bridge
Single spreader Rupp Outriggers
Spreader Lights (2)
In-deck storage compartments
Fortress anchor and rode

Electronics/Navigational Aids

Lower Helm Station
Garmin 740s GPS/Radar/Chartplotter (NEW)
Furuno FCV-582L Depthfinder
Simrad Robertson AP 22 Autopilot
Dytek ST500 seawater temperature gauge
ICOM IC-M59 VHF
Electronic Caterpillar display
Vetus bow thruster with a joystick control
Ritchie compass
Fuel gauge
Rule bilge pump switches/indicator lights

Bridge Helm Station
12-Volt DC panel
Electronic Caterpillar display
Simrad Robertson AP 22 Autopilot
ICOM IC-M59 VHF
Vetus bow thruster with a joystick control
Ritichie Compass

Interior

General
Cherry trim and cabinetry throughout
Carpeting throughout
Air Conditioning
Heater
Hot water heater

Salon
Carpeting
Couch with a custom slip cover; converts into a full-size bed with the removal of the back cushions
Diamond Sea Glaze sliding windows
Custom curtains
Custom countertops
Cherry cabinetry and drawers with ample storage throughout
Sink
Subzero refrigerator/freezer
Access to engine room
Lower helm station

Forward Stateroom
Carpeting
Full-size bed with a custom slip cover over the mattress
Countertops with cherry trim
Ample cabinet and drawer storage
Multiple hanging lockers
A/C with SMXII touch control pad
Five (5) portholes

Head
Full-size head
Vacuflush toilet with a Sealand discharge panel
Sink
Drawer and cabinet storage
Walk-in shower
Porthole

Electrical
2500 Watt Marine Inverter
Four (4) batteries (New)
Battery switches
Battery Charger
30-amp shorepower
AC/DC panel in the salon
Rule automatic/manual bilge pumps with helm switches
Receptacles throughout

Additional Information
The bottom was recently painted.
The hardtop was custom built for this boat.
This boat has never been fished. The owner bought it with the intention of cruising, but his schedule never allowed it. The boat is beautiful, practical and very well maintained.
This boat was started in 1999 and completed in 2001.

You can see the complete listing and a full set of pictures on Yachtworld at the following link:

2000 Northern Bay Flybridge Sportfish/Cruiser Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

For more information, please contact Raleigh Watson at (813) 416-1463. Thank you.

Base Picture.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 8.jpg

Pic 9.jpg

Pic 10.jpg

Pic 15.jpg

Pic 18.jpg

Pic 20.jpg

Last edited:

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Gorgeous!

Beautiful boat! Good luck with selling.

jigger80

Lieutenant
THAT .......IS ........GORGEOUS! Looks very well laid out to cruise and fish and looks real high quality finish. Matched with a great engine with low hours this boat will sell itself. Good Luck!

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Very nice, who finished her? 22 knot cruise?

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Buying my lotto tix for this.... Just gorgeous and so clean.

WCYS

Ensign
Thanks for the comments guys.

The boat was finished by several different people/builders. Much of the base interior was built by a man named Bradley, who I was told was also part of the crew who built the Northern Bay hulls at the time as well. I will try to get his full name when I speak to the owner. The cabinetry and interior woodwork was done by a man named Hassel Carroll. The wall and ceiling coverings were handled by Willis Boatworks in Harkers Island, North Carolina. The hardtop was built by another custom carolina builder in the area. Finally, the boat was repainted by Bruce Mallard out of North Carolina. He also redid the bottom paint job as well. I will post more information when I have my notes in front of me.

I will be sea trialing the boat with the owner in the near future. I will post performance and fuel burn numbers after that.

Thanks again.

WCYS

Ensign
Still available. All reasonable offers will be considered. The owner will also consider partial trades for center consoles (23'-32').

I have still yet to sea trial the boat, but I will post performance and fuel burn numbers the next time the owner makes a trip down to the boat. Thanks.

WCYS

Ensign
This boat remains available and is in fantastic condition with low hours. Below, you will find a better picture of the lower helm station. Thanks for looking.

Lower Helm station.jpg

WCYS

Ensign
I finally have some performance numbers. I was not present when the numbers were taken. I have varying measurements at different RPMs with and against the current, so I did the best I could to give ballpark figures I feel comfortable with.

Performance

RPM Fuel Rate Speed
1700 16 GPH 20 MPH
1880 20 GPH 24 MPH
2000 22 GPH 25.5 MPH
2150 34 GPH 29 MPH

Mr Machine

Commander
Boat Make
36 Northern Bay
Still available ? Gen ? Can you run Ac /heat off the inverter or only on dockside power ?

Top Bottom