Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

DotRat

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Row Boat
The site where it is listed has interior shots, kind of a rough working boat finish!

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
wonder why they pushed the struts so far back, pushing the rudder out past the stern? seems like a lot of boat for the money...i would def push that rudder forward, maybe remove the struts and push the prop forward too.... having it hang off the stern would get in the way.

TCL

Captain
Boat Make
Sabre 36 The Captain's Lady
wonder why they pushed the struts so far back, pushing the rudder out past the stern? seems like a lot of boat for the money...i would def push that rudder forward, maybe remove the struts and push the prop forward too.... having it hang off the stern would get in the way.
I was thinking that there might be a manual back up tiller that will attach to the top of the post?

djrobb

Ensign
First Name
David
I went and looked at this boat. Engine fires right up. It’s a very big boat and that’s why I chose not to buy it. Owner has cancer and they are pretty eager to sell. I THINK they would let it go for 30-35k. I took some pics and told them I would share. Here is a library of pics. I can put you in touch with them if you want.

Evans Boat

ryan71

Lieutenant
Boat Make
25 ken craft buxton. 1971 19 ft dell quay open fisherman
What is the kubota engine? Generator? and were is is it located on boat? is the back roof over cockpit removable?

djrobb

Ensign
First Name
David
What is the kubota engine? Generator? and were is is it located on boat? is the back roof over cockpit removable?
It’s a generator. It was in a box along the transom. There is a spot for an hvac unit under the berth but it was removed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom