2 BIG COI's for sale Bronx NY PASSANGER/ PARTY BOATS 100 and 67 Passangers

mcangelo41

Commander
I am posting for someone else PLEASE DONT PM ME about this boat you can contact owner directly..

65' 100 Passanger COI $235,000 BRONX NY
Ice1.jpg

twin 671 TI, 23x24

65' COI 67 Passanger Glass Over Wood Bronx NY

IC4show.jpg

Chris---PhoPhone: 917-417-7557 (Call Anytime)
ne: 917-417-7557 (Call Anytime)
Phone: 917-417-7557 (Call Anytime)
Phone: 917-417-7557 (Call Anyti

I am posting for someone else PLEASE DONT PM ME about this boat you can contact owner directly..
me)

Last edited:

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
That guy is a DMR man; he's got at least three. I'm pretty sure he bought that 56 for next to nothing and refurbished it. It's one of the Andy Lynn boats from Plymouth. That guy lost it to the bank, it seems. She looks a lot better now, but 235 seems a bit much for a '93 w/ 671s. The 56' Dwight is kinda funky looking w/ a high house. The dodger up top is aluminum as I recall. She also had some stupid reduction like 1.5 to 1 and tiny wheels originally. Hopefully they corrected that by now. I think the wheels were maybe 24" diameter, which would make her a PITA around the dock. Don't know how they get such a ridiculous number on the stability. 100 pax???? Mine had stability for 73 I think before they increased the weights a few years ago, so that put it down in the 60's. They are pretty good boats; I like mine. VERY good on fuel if you run easy and good stability considering only 16 foot beam. The mold is history, so you can't get a new one. Not really a true downeaster but built in Maine.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Hey Mike- what is the "new" boat coming? Another DMR?

mcangelo41

Commander
just disregard new boat...But I can say the bigger one is in AWESOME shape...I think he refinished it himself and put alot of $$ into it...The blue one glass over wood is what it is....But its priced really cheap I think 60K....I didnt put here because I thought they were DEs...I posted becuase most guys on this forum are charter guys or know them so figured someone is really in the market for COIs....Give him a call if your really interested nice guy....

Last edited:

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Yeah, the 56 looks clean- 1000 times better than she did in Plymouth back in 2005. I'm sure it took a lot of bucks and labor but when it comes to the price, it is still is what it is- over 20 years old w/ Detroits. I don't need another one, but if someone does, this one looks way better than that 30 year old one that was recently in the Yellow Sheet for over 200K also. I saw that one up close (ex Capt. Lew) and she was rough. I looked it this Island Current Express boat online before; I thought he was getting another boat and that's why he was looking to get shed of these two vessels. Not busting your balls on the downeast part, man- just pointing out the Maine heritage of the DMR. Good to see some T boats here.

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
I went for a ride on the island current boat for sale, wasn't a fun day. That thing doesn't ride well at all and it was only like 4' of sea on the quarter and they run it mighty slow. I understand none of the boats have working heat I know that one sure didn't. Not a big deal but sure made a shitty day.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Heat is easy- bus heater= done. My 56 rides pretty well, but a short steep chop is definitely the worst. In big seas, she's a champ.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
DMR's were made in Arundel Maine in the 80's about 5 miles from my house when I lived there. Frank Blount had one built back then. Fished on it several times. Fast boat but very wet. Not sure what he had for power but she'd run close to 20 kts.

sailor of fortune

Rear Admiral
First Name
Jack
Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
Heat is easy- bus heater= done. My 56 rides pretty well, but a short steep chop is definitely the worst. In big seas, she's a champ.

These headboats need much more than busheaters for heat. Large areas don't do well with BH's.
Since most are running gen sets, electric heat is no problem. some headboats use re-circulating hot water through the handrails for hand warmers to keep customers happy.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I've got a 56' DMR, so I think I know what bus heaters will do in one, come in.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I've been running the boat off the Mid-Atlantic where the water is colder. Was off Cape May looking at ice in mine earlier this month. We're not talking about a 100' Gulfcraft. The cabins aren't that big on these boats.

Top Bottom