20-d maritime skiff value?

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
I am thinking about upgrading a little bit sometime in the near future. I am trying to place a value on my boat and figured I might be able to get some help on this. It is a 1999 maritime skiff 20-d with a 1999 calkins bunk trailer and a 2013 DF115a suzuki that has about 70-80 hours on it so far. It has a garmin fish finder and a garmin 441 gps along with a full canvas enclosure that was put on in 2012. Any thoughts?

image.jpg

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Comparisons run from $20k for used to $44,500 for new 20'.
Here is one I thought was comparable with new hull and motor without center hard top. The boats I saw on Yachtworld.com seem to hold their value well.

new Yamaha 115 4 stroke included but not in photos $32k "blowout" price.
2013 Maritime 20 Defiant Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
That's about where I was thinking about posting it at somewhere around the 20 mark it does look like the hold there value fairly well. I haven't seen to many for sale on Long Island here

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Great boat you have there. The only knock is the Suzuki, I have nothign bad to say about the motor, Just seems theres not alot of dealers on LI, I may be wrong. Just be able to point out where someone can get her serviced when you try to sell her. This pushed my friend away from buying a boat with a suzuki.

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
I like the boat a lot just up in the air a little bit about getting something bigger. The suzuki has been good so far I have a dealer for them less than a mile form my house and the did the rigging and all. I am just not a fan of the yamahas that was the last motor on the boat and it seemed like every few moths I was dumping a couple hundred of some kind of parts in it.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
If you dont mind me asking what year and hp was the yamaha? I assume 4 stroke

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
I think the boat originally came with a 90 honda and some doctor bought it for fly fishing and then he upgraded to the 115 it also has these electric trolling motors that mount to the trim tabs so he could get up on the flats they are lenco troll n' tabs. I never used them

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
That was one of the earlier engines. They may have been still working out the bugs. Just my 2 cents

Capt. Rick

Commander
Boat Make
31 RP Willis Beal
That is one kick ass skiff - someone is gonna buy a good boat there.... good luck with the sale.

camron

Commander
Boat Make
Maritime skiff
Could be the reason that motor wasn't the best it was an early model. Thanks capt Rick it is a great boat.

Top Bottom