2002 31 foot Willis Beal

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
31 Ft Willis Beal

Pretty sure someone on this site had an agreement with the seller awhile ago to purchase it and the SELLER backed out thinking he could get more $$$$$. Buyer beware. Pretty sure it was BILL N you can try to PM him... we dont forget on this site. DO a search in the classifieds section under 31 ft Willis Beal and you will find the info..

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Just to clear this up a bit –

I did have an agreement with Bill on this boat last September. When we started negotiating our numbers were significantly apart. At first I didn’t think that we’d be able to close the gap, but eventually we reached a verbal agreement and I sent him a deposit and purchase agreement. To be fair he backed out of the deal before he signed the PA. To say I was PO’d would be an understatement, but the fact is we never had a binding agreement. I don’t know that he had really made up his mind to sell at that point either.

Bill has sent me a couple of emails since then and it sounds like he is ready move on and sell it. If I didn’t already have a contract on my JC at that time we might’ve revisited the deal. If anyone is looking for a clean 31 DE this is a really good one.

05bill

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
rp, willis beal
price

dont sell that boat for that price . it is worth much more than that.

bill

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Another low hour Yanmar powered boat...

Captain
the boat is only worth what a single buyer is willing to pay. I don't see a lot of lobster boats selling very fast. I for one think a lot of them are way over priced. JMHO and 2 cents. Your best deal to to buy direct from seller and be careful of bad boat brokers. They are not looking out for the buyer.

Nighthawk

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Carolina Classic
I am second guessing the HP in that listing. Isn't that a 6LP engine (max 315 hp) ?

05bill

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
rp, willis beal
6 lya

i believe it is a 6 lya, which is a 370 hp. the boat is heavy and with a 12 ft beam.

Top Bottom