2002 Eastern 24 Lobster?

WBNH

Lieutenant
I'm looking at a used 2002 Eastern 24 Lobster....NADA guide only shows a center console in 24' for 2002. HIN # starts with "SCG24..." so I don't think it's actually the 22' lobster NADA has price guidance for.

Has a 2001 or 2002 119 Yamaha two stroke (marina selling it on consignment has done the maintenance the last couple of years and says it runs great, but doesn't know the hours...no meter).

No trailer. Has been in a rack under cover between uses the last couple of seasons. Nice bottom paint. Some chips in gel coat on the corners of the transom...not deep. Ordinary wear.

Any idea what would be a fair price? Other than paying a surveyor, just trying to get an idea.

Thanks.

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
We sold our 2004 24' Eastern last year. Ours was very loaded with goodies & sold it for $29,800.00 I can tell you it's a fine boat. No troubles @ all. Solid as a rock & handled the seas well, although it has a rounded chine & can have some roll to her. Good luck & report back to us!

val273

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Miss my Seabird 23....
Probably nuthin wrong, except her age, and the age of a older 2 stroke Yami......the motor could run another 10 years, or blow up in a week.....but if they have paperwork that shows regular engine maintenance, then it sounds like a good/excellent deal....wish I had the money, would buy it in a heartbeat....GOOD LUCK and keep us wishy wannabees posted !!

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
Our 2004 Eastern 24' had a 2004 Honda BF150 on the transom. Never gave is a hick of troubles. In addition to all the other items I had on board, the Honda was a huge selling price.

val273

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Miss my Seabird 23....
In looking at the photos...she looks really clean !!...I would consider building a nice bench/storage box along the back to hold batteries and oil tank,,but that's just me.....(I think it's good to get them out of the weather)...but remember, you want to build it with feet, or a way for water to get past it to the scuppers...jmho...

Top Bottom