2004 28' SeaWorthy (BHM)

neyachts

Commander
Website
www.neyachts.com
Boat Make
30' Saltshaker CC
This excellent SeaWorthy (BHM) is brand new on the market. These are highly sought after boats, for their incredible performance offshore, easy soft entry, no problem in a following sea, and demonstrating amazing stability under any conditions. This SeaWorthy 28' has been custom built, and there is NO ENGINE BOX. The highly reliable NANNI Diesel is positioned forward of the steering bulkhead, and results in an enormous flush deck from console to transom. Starboard hydraulic hauler, hydraulic steering, and an open transom that can easily be fitted with a stern board, if desired. Winter back, excellent electronics. This boat is very clean for a commercial boat, but has not been used hard at all. By the way, the cabin port lights are painted on. No leakage at all!

WVY280370404
Non-skid deck (excellent condition)
2 Rodholders
1-1/2" Rule Washdown Pump
3/4" Thru-Hull on-demand Johnson washdown Pump
Anchor Aluminum Hatches
NANNI Diesel Engine - 115 hp @ 2600 (about 800lbs) Turbo/Intercooled
Cruise 12kts @ 2200 rpm's; WOT 17kts.
Approximately 2300 Engine Hours
Hydraulic Hauler
Davit and Block
Open Stern with Slope-up
Opening Helm Window
Kobelt Controls
Sea Slave Hydraulic Steering
Ritchie Compass
Standard Horizon Matrix GX2150 VHF
Standard Horizon GPS Chart 300
West Marine VHF with auxiliary speaker
Furuno GPS Navigator
Sitex CVS 106 MKII Bottom Machine
Furuno Radar
Sirius Satellite Radio
Custom Aluminum Radar Stand
Stereo System with outside speakers

00z0z_fyuGNPHtYzt_600x450_zpsdb2b68f7.jpg

august731_zps666350e5.jpg

00y0y_vO9J90Owt5_600x450_zps80bda501.jpg

This is really a nice boat! She'll cruise at 12-14kts, 2200 - 2400 rpm, burning about 4-5gph. Wide open throttle will bring you anywhere at 18kts. Call 603 433-3222 for further information. .

00l0l_aHsuMTD27OS_600x450_zpsa7e0a212.jpg

nick4634

Lieutenant
That boat is in portsmouth nh. Its probably used less than 20 times a year. Def not much boat for the asking price. probably can only hold 25 traps comfortably

Ditchdigger

Rear Admiral
Nanni diesel

Nanni diesel ? Do you go to Harbor Freight for parts ? Sorry for the response, but unless you are a Major dealer with lots of distributorships parts can set you back weeks and then some. Nanni ?

martuni

Ensign
Boat Make
26 bluefin
lol haven't been on in awhile I forgot how much I love this site. You just gave me a solid laugh. Thanks

johnep

Lieutenant
I like the smaller size hull and open stern. I fish up river so small is better then bigger for me. If I had a few more years of lobstering under my belt I would be in this boat type of market. Does seem like a lot of money for a smaller boat to me though.

Ms.Aimee

Captain
What advantages would a open stern give you hauling in the river? I guess if you were hauling pairs you could toss the tail trap and put the other one on deck? In maine you cant set a trawl within 3 miles

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Fouraces59

Commander
First Name
Jay
Boat Make
26 Seaway CC
The rest of NE as well trawls are permitted within in State waters. A more efficient way of fishing in my mind as your not spending time hauling buoy lines all day.

Looks like a nice clean set up but a bit pricey compared to what is out there and for that little power.

Ditchdigger

Rear Admiral
Nanni

Diesel Jerry, I have heard of these motors before, and one person swore by them. All I can say, is if they run like my previous Nissan and Toyota trucks, they will very rarely need parts. Not even sure if the Nanni is made in Japan, but it does sound like it. All I know, is you have to work hard at killing a Japanese motor.
Parts are always a problem. "We can order it", is not what you want to hear. I guess it all depends where on the pond you are located.
Once again folks. You almost can't kill a Jap motor. Just my opinion of course.
Been around diesel motors for over 40 years. Only thing I know about them, is the OLD ONES are the GOOD ONES. They are the dinosaurs that are still around. If you start them, they will almost never quit. Not like the new breed of efficient motors. If a sensor fails, it shuts your motor off 100 miles offshore. You have to call NASA. for help. You never understand WTF. they are talking about.
I remember starting diesel motors with Pony Motors. Ask your father or grandfather what the hell they were. You talk about spitting and sputtering and a smoking in the cold weather. Those were the good old days, and I am happy to have been there. Life was good, and life was simple. Only my opinion of course.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User
Top Bottom