2005 Rosborough "short cabin"

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Not familiar with these but seems high for an 8 year old 24 footer regardless of the hours.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
There is one just like that locally in my area just down the street from me. Appears to be a nice solid boat. I have not talked to the owner. If you are truely serious, I can make it a point to contact him and get his opinion on it for you.....or perhaps he follows this forum and will reply? I knew a couple who owned the cruiser version with the I/O. They loved it. Kind of pricey though.

guitarman

Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Hardtop
I am VERY tempted by this. The vast majority of these have the Sedan Cruiser cabin. This is the first used one I've seen on the market that doesn't have an I/O motor box eating up http:/cockpit space.

2005 Rosborough RF246 Wheelhouse Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

These are a very well made boat. I looked at these very seriously before I bought my seaway coastal cruiser. but these have a cult like following The C-Brats :: Home here is a web site that has a wealth of information on the Cdory And Rosborough boats. hope this helps

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Not familiar with these but seems high for an 8 year old 24 footer regardless of the hours.

The asking price, and the selling price are two different things ;). But they do seem to hold their value, and people hang on to them forever. A new one set up similarly will set you back $140k.

If my situation was different, I might be more serious. But, my boating days are numbered with kids playing soccer, 4H, karate, visiting grandparents, etc., to justify it. Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
I like smaller ETECs (70-90hp), but wonder how much $40/gal oil the larger ones consume?

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
It's $43/gallon w/ the case discount...

I am willing to bet around the same ratio as the smaller ones...about 70-1. But obviously if ye suckin' down ten gallons an hour at cruise, well, that'll change your oil burn ratio some.

hori

Lieutenant
Seen a few Rosborough RF-246 nicely finished.
Fisheries and oceans use em in Nova Scotia as work boats. They are great sea boats.

Top Bottom