2006 StiegerCraft BlockIsland 36500.00

outrigger

Ensign
2006 Steiger Craft Soft Top Block Island teak trimmed windshield with bimini top/back and side curtains (eisenglass) and custom radar arch. .
2006 Suzuki 250hp four stroke - 290 hoursFull transom/Armstrong factory bracket
Stainless steel Suzuki factory prop
Custom radar arch/Rocket launcher
Full enclosure Canvas with Eisenglass
Remote electric Windlass with Delta one piece anchor
Remote Spotlight
Garmin 188C Color Chartplotter/Fishfinder
Depthfinder
Icom 45 VHF Radio
Teak lined glass windshield
Coast Guard package

email: [email protected], or call Mike 617-548-9768

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 268 Islander, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

outrigger

Ensign
I understand your love for the downeast boats, I have been running a 34 Wilbur for several years now. I guess I am stretching the definition of "downeast" a little bit with the steiger craft block island? It is a New England stlye Bass boat. Thought I would post it up as the boat has been well cared for and has not seen much use. Not a lot of good cleans boats out there.

outrigger

Ensign
I think Outrigger may be a broker............ not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:
I am a broker for Outrigger Yacht Sales. The Repco and the Steiger I have posted here on the downeast site are for sale by the owners. Lots of sellers dont need or want the full service of a broker so I will advertise the boats for a small flat rate, post the ads for them with their contact information and help out where needed to sell the boat. I forwarded the picture of your 25 Parker to a friend but he really wants a single outboard... nice boat with the extended pilot house, dont see many like yours. What year is the parker.

Top Bottom