BigPurp87

Deckhand
That boat was for sale over the winter. This ad is shady as hell in my view

Halp

Deckhand
First Name
Hal
That boat was for sale over the winter. This ad is shady as hell in my view
Why is it Shady. It is a good bood boat in good or better condition. Please call me at 360-431-2733 to discuss.

Halp

Deckhand
First Name
Hal
This was one of the last built boats by Calvin Beal

Halp

Deckhand
First Name
Hal
The current owner was given this boat by his boss as a bonus and shipped to the Pacific Northwest. It is reportedly the last wood boat that was built by Calvin Beal before he passed away.
Good luck on the sale. Would be interesting to hear the story of how the boat made it out to Oregon.

BigPurp87

Deckhand
I stand corrected. I only said that bc it was for sale over winter, and when I clicked the link I was hit with a bunch of pop ups. Meant absolutely no offense

toolmaker

1st Mate
Thank you.
nice wood boat with way too much engine IMO
its a carbon copy of the Calvin designed South Shore 30 that always was a favorite of mine
taking into consideration what appeared a high water line picture of the front starboard interior and getting her home I made an offer on this boat last winter but never got a response, its hard to connect the dots on some of these 'boats for sale'
and they wonder why never sell them
Capt Jay

Halp

Deckhand
First Name
Hal
nice wood boat with way too much engine IMO
its a carbon copy of the Calvin designed South Shore 30 that always was a favorite of mine
taking into consideration what appeared a high water line picture of the front starboard interior and getting her home I made an offer on this boat last winter but never got a response, its hard to connect the dots on some of these 'boats for sale'
and they wonder why never sell them
Capt Jay
I would be happy to assist you if you are still interested.

Top Bottom