2013 Raider Nation.. 28 BHM

CEShawn

Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I need to do a livewell like that... I guess you have to tear up the deck though right? to fasten it correctly... hmm

Raider Ronnie

Admiral
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
I need to do a livewell like that... I guess you have to tear up the deck though right? to fasten it correctly... hmm

The livewell turned out awesome !
My biggest worry was getting the supply water in - overflow drains correct so I didn't end up with water spilling over on the deck when the boat rocks hard side to side.. not 1 drop on deck !
I either got lucky or know a little bit about what I'm doing :grin:

thegame

Deckhand
hey ronnie awesome boat great job making it your own... was wondering if you could help me out i have a 2520 parker i know u know that boat lol i would like to add a insulated fish box be low deck but don't know how to insulate it or what to use any info would be great

thank you
Phil

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Raider Ronnie

Admiral
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Unfortunately I would say yes.
Mine I glasses in and wrapped it with the Dow Tuff-R insulation board.
Biggest obstacle is the plumbing, getting the water in but more important getting it out with overflows and a drain / pump out.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

offshore31

Captain
Love those transom controls. Very nice job! I'm envious of your (and many others on here) skills.

Top Bottom