CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I haven't seen it yet, but my Dad and a few other friends saw it and said I HAD TO SEE IT ASAP.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
What is it? Lol. I'm serious, sounds like I am missing out.

MBILL

Commander
Boat Make
35 Duffy&Duffy
I saw 2016 on Labor Day.
It's a documentory by Dinesh D’Souza that attempts to explain why Obama behaves the way he does and how and why he makes his decisions.

I recommend it to everyone who wants to know why we're so messed up after 3 1/2 years of Obama.

It does not dwell on side issues like birth certificates. It gets right to the heart of the question of what makes Obama tick and what his past represents.

It gives clear examples of what's behind his thought process and how foreign it is to the American way.
Basically, we're screwed if this guy gets 4 more years to implement his "change".

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
558261_441269975911802_650319024_n.jpg

MBILL

Commander
Boat Make
35 Duffy&Duffy
LOL!

Conservatives have Dinesh D'Souza.

Liberals have Michael Moore.

Neither is reality.

Somewhere in the middle.... lives the truth.
:razz:

See the movie and then tell me what you think. Comparing D'Souza to Moore is kind of ridiculous.

While there are some stretches in the movie, for the most part D'Souza relies on Obama's own words to explain his thought processes.

You can't really debate the movies conclusions if you haven't seen it.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
... Comparing D'Souza to Moore is kind of ridiculous...

You're right, Moore has a slightly better sense of humor with his satire.

Honestly, I won't pay to see either (Moore or D'Souza) on the Big screen. 2016 is mirror image of Fahrenheit 9/11. Both were made to bring in big profits from the proceeds, and sing to the left or right choir.

Just think of it this way; if any of what D'Souza espouses in 2016 is based in fact, it would be covered in an actual no-cost-to-the-consumer documentary on Frontline, or at least 60 minutes, or 20/20.

Also, while 2016 is based on previous work done by D'Souza, the movie was produced by Gerald Molen. Molen also produced Jurassic Park, Twister, Days of Thunder, Hook and Minority Report. These are movies that I've enjoyed for their entertainment purposes, but don't believe as true life.

MBILL

Commander
Boat Make
35 Duffy&Duffy
You're right, Moore has a slightly better sense of humor with his satire.

Honestly, I won't pay to see either (Moore or D'Souza) on the Big screen. 2016 is mirror image of Fahrenheit 9/11. Both were made to bring in big profits from the proceeds, and sing to the left or right choir.

Just think of it this way; if any of what D'Souza espouses in 2016 is based in fact, it would be covered in an actual no-cost-to-the-consumer documentary on Frontline, or at least 60 minutes, or 20/20.

Also, while 2016 is based on previous work done by D'Souza, the movie was produced by Gerald Molen. Molen also produced Jurassic Park, Twister, Days of Thunder, Hook and Minority Report. These are movies that I've enjoyed for their entertainment purposes, but don't believe as true life.

Perhaps if you saw the movie you'd understand why you're not seeing anything about these "facts" via the MSM. The movie is not really what you think it is. It puts facts in front of you and asks you to decide for yourself. Since you're unlikely to see it I'll throw a few in...
In a nutshell, O's life experience is extremely foreign to Americans. He acts on a bias based on third world anti-colonialism and "redistribution" of wealth. His mentors are all Communists, Marxists and anti-colonial activists. His world view is to take from America and spread it around the world. His own family members are interviewed.

Top Bottom