20ft dyer
This next on the chopping block once the owner decides how far we can go
Hoping on turning into an open launch

image.jpg

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Nice lines indeed; some builders of small downeasters should take note.

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
Why don't you keep it in the current configuration....?

It gets a little hot in the BDA wouldn't you think
It is very cramped in the current configuration. Certainly no standing headroom under the hard top. Engine box and fuel tanks under gunwales on either side of the engine make a very narrow walkway. The owner is tall and has a wife and couple kids. Down below is practically crawling space only. It's ROTTEN and full of mold down there. They don't use that space.
As cool as the current setup is, and don't get me wrong, someone put some good thought and skill into it, an open configuration, with tiller, seating and big Bimini and perhaps dodger would get this boat out on the water so much more..

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Should have known it was too low of a profile for standing adult use; there's a reason all those little downeasters w/ cabins look so goofy by comparison. Damn; pretty boat though- utility be damned, I guess.

Ned L

Lieutenant
Very nice looking little boat! Typical Bermuda lines, styling, (and construction). Any idea when she was built, or where?

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
Sorry Ned, I,ve been up in Nova Scotia relaxing for the past week. Although I was logged on, I was not near a computer. I'll get the info for you

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
It seems I've been holding my I pod upside down when taking pics
It looks the right way up on the screen, but I just read that if the volume buttons are on top, then it's being held upside down
Whoduthunkit

image.jpg

Top Bottom