22 ft. Holland Brothers, any info?

MikesMarine22

Captain
Boat Make
Holland 14, YB 33
Anyone know anything about the 22 ft. Holland brothers boats? I saw a mold for sale but know nothing about this boat. I am not sure I have ever seen one at all. Any input or information would be great. Thanks

MikesMarine22

Captain
Boat Make
Holland 14, YB 33
The ad said Holland brothers? Not sure maybe it is a Lowell brothers mold originally?

mainely boats

Captain
Years ago I saw Collis finishing off a 24'. They had a mold and then sold it in the early 80's. I asked a couple of time but they never told me where it went, just that they weren't being built anymore. I thought that the Lowell Brothers had one of the 3 or 4 Sisu molds kicking around.

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22'sisu diesel 16' delano skiff
I looked at one years ago . My understanding is this. Holland built these boats to start racing them. they had a surface prop setup . the boat was good looking but not practical as a working platform. The one i saw was in Salem ma. grea looking boat just more than work than I wanted to tackle. Theat one in the link looks like a bhm 25 . I'll see if I can scare up an old pic of the holland.

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22 holland pics

22 holl2.jpg

holl3.jpg

holl4.jpg

i found these on yachtworld, this was the boat I looked at.

22 holl2.jpg

holl3.jpg

holl4.jpg

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
it was the "sold" page . there isnt one currently for sale. I found it googling an image of a 22 holland

SHORT STEP

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Tripp / midland
holland 22

A 1984 sold for 3400 in marblehead this fall (Gremlen) I have the survey but i cant find the pics , it was valued at 5500 . holland made the hull but did not finish it , said he sold them mainley as kits . this one had a 190 mercrusier (questionable) with a alpha outdrive (questionable) needed a tank and some glass work on the cabin . it was worth the 3400 , you couldnt buy the hull for that .
bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom