22' Privateer

Tunahead

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.captbillsmith.com
Boat Make
Have 5! Make that 6 ....
Looking for one in good condition. Doesn't necessarily have to have a motor and/or trailer, but they would be plusses. It's for a 14 year old kid who fishes commercially and we are trying to help him out.
Thanks

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
This isn't a Privateer, but Romarine Boats are built in RI and have a very good reputation for a solid, no frills commercial boat for reasonable money.

11988 -CENTER CONSOLE- ROMARINE

graveljim

Lieutenant
I have a 24 kencraft for sale with a100 johnson and newer trailer if your interested new stainless fuel tank clean boat

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Privateer made an 18, 20 and 24 I believe. I have a 24 I just redid and will let it Ho for $10,000 and not a dollar less... It's the blue one that's been on this site before

Bassin

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Maritime Skiff
if you find a hull my buddy has a really good working condition johnson 150 for sale for 1k, Hes just trying to get rid of it.. pm me if your interested. You should get him a 20 maritime skiff.. those boats can do pretty much all the commercial needs from clamming to tuna on decent days...

Tunahead

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.captbillsmith.com
Boat Make
Have 5! Make that 6 ....
His dad asked me to post this. There are many good hulls out there and I'm sure he is open to them. We are just trying to help get this kid started in fishing. He's a great kid and has been clamming and setting nets since he was 5 years old. He doesn't have alot of money, and he doesn't need a restored boat. Just something he can use to get around the bays. Thanks

Top Bottom