22' sisu trailer

Big Joe

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
22' Sisu
Hi, im looking for info on buying a trailer for a 22 Sisu. I'm thinking with a keel the trailer would need to be rigged for it. Is there a dealer that specializes in them? I'm in Rhode Island. Would there be a dealer that could outfit a trailer to fit the boat? Thanks for reading. Joe

ErikT

Commander
Lite User
First Name
Erik
Boat Make
Crowley Beal 28

Sleepwalker

Lieutenant Commander
Hi, im looking for info on buying a trailer for a 22 Sisu. I'm thinking with a keel the trailer would need to be rigged for it. Is there a dealer that specializes in them? I'm in Rhode Island. Would there be a dealer that could outfit a trailer to fit the boat? Thanks for reading. Joe
I have an EZ Loader version similar to Eric T's Loadrite that came with my Sisu. The previous owner (original) purchased it from Thomson Marine in East Bridgewater, MA. It was specifically ordered for the Sisu. PM me if you want. I can take a couple pics. Also try the Sisu 22 group on Facebook. You'll need to join the group but it will be worth it.

Big Joe

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
22' Sisu
I have an EZ Loader version similar to Eric T's Loadrite that came with my Sisu. The previous owner (original) purchased it from Thomson Marine in East Bridgewater, MA. It was specifically ordered for the Sisu. PM me if you want. I can take a couple pics. Also try the Sisu 22 group on Facebook. You'll need to join the group but it will be worth it.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm going to check them out tomorrow.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
loadmaster trailers in port clinton ohio will have what you want and can set up a delivery. they know their stuff when it comes to trailers. they were the only trailers builders that didn't go silent when i asked if they could build me a trailer for my 29 H&H.

Big Joe

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
22' Sisu
loadmaster trailers in port clinton ohio will have what you want and can set up a delivery. they know their stuff when it comes to trailers. they were the only trailers builders that didn't go silent when i asked if they could build me a trailer for my 29 H&H.
Thank you, I will contact them today

DownEastFL

Ensign
Boat Make
Rosborough Sea Skiff 22
Hi,

We were concerned about fit given the small keel. Ultimately purchased a Venture trailer model VATB 5225 with bunks. Works great and fits well. We trailer up and down the East coast so we elected to get radial tires and disc brakes for all four wheels.

Our boat is a Rosborough built sea skiff 22 outboard (same as Sisu 22 now built by Eastern).

DownEastFL

Ensign
Boat Make
Rosborough Sea Skiff 22
Hi,

We were concerned about fit given the small keel. Ultimately purchased a Venture trailer model VATB 5225 with bunks. Works great and fits well. We trailer up and down the East coast so we elected to get radial tires and disc brakes for all four wheels.

Our boat is a Rosborough built sea skiff 22 outboard (same as Sisu 22 now built by Eastern).

duxbait

Captain
Get bunks if you buy new. With the plastic strips on top of the bunks, the boat will slide just as easy as rollers. The bunks provide better support and are easier to maintain.

slowzuki

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Rosborough RF-18
My uncles older Rf-246 with the deep keel was on a conventional trailer with built up bunks and UHMW poly skids under the keel. Worked well other than you had to jack the nose way up to drain.

photo_2447.jpg

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy
Last edited:

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy
Last edited:

MAArcher

Commander
Just realized, this was an old thread.
MaArcher, the trailer I posted would fit a 28’ boat and has 6000 lb axels with disk brakes on all four wheels. 22’ trailer would be considerably less expensive.

I have no affiliation. Here’s a link to the company. If I had to guess I would say that the price doesn’t include brakes. I could be wrong. It was 1k more to get disk surge brakes on all four wheels on my trailer.

2021 PALM BEACH TRAILERS | eBay

How did they get it adjusted to your boat or did you have to do a lot of adjusting once you got it? Thanks

winterking

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
26’ Duffy
Top Bottom