22 Tripp Angler Keel Pics?

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Anyone got a 22 Tripp outboard that could send me some pics of the keel profile? I have a 22 inboard project boat that I plan to convert to outboard and would like to get an idea of how Tripp made them. I already talked to Carl at FL Tripp and he doesn't have any drawings or dimensions.

voodoojfb

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22 Tripp CC
Can get you something... let me look at what's on my hard drive later tonight. Can take pics of whatever you need, but I keep the boat at my folks property.

Last edited:

voodoojfb

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22 Tripp CC
Bill, this is the best photo I have right now... it's not very good for your question. The outboard version has a keel that is way cut down ending maybe around 30-35 inches ahead of the transom. At its deepest point, it's no bigger than maybe 3ish inches?. Sits well on a bunk trailer without anything special going on. Doing an outboard will be a big keel shave compared to Tripps inboard shaft-driven setups. Let me know what pics/measurements can help with the project!

tripp transom.jpg

Last edited:

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Thanks for the reply! A side profile pic would be great with dimensions from hull bottom and transom. What year is your boat?

This is what I have now.

1AvulSs.jpg

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Anyone got a 22 Tripp outboard that could send me some pics of the keel profile? I have a 22 inboard project boat that I plan to convert to outboard and would like to get an idea of how Tripp made them. I already talked to Carl at FL Tripp and he doesn't have any drawings or dimensions.
22' Tripp Angler - The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

Look to the end photos of the old harbormaster boat- keel photos. A guy on the DE Forum recently bought this boat for refit.

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Thanks but I’d really like the dimensions. I know I have more depth than I need but I’m not sure it extends back far enough.

My hull is a ‘74 which is a second generation according to Carl Tripp. Voodoo’s boat looks very similar so whatever his measurements are should be fine.

Top Bottom