23’ Sea ox lobster/tuna boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds for Downeast Boats' started by CCtuna, Sep 13, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

1. CCtuna

CCtuna Captain

Boat Make:
    Some day...
    Considering selling my sea ox so kinda just testing the waters. Looking to upgrade. Maybe someone would be interested in trade/cash deal.

-23’ sea ox
    -2006 140 Suzuki around 1500 hours would be my guess based on when the hours were last read. New stainless prop this year
    -Custom heavy duty aluminum davit with 10” electradyne hauler (2 years old) all new cables and switch this year
    -8’ aluminum gin pole with block and tackle
    - 4 Lee 0 degree swivel rod holders one at helm for solo fishing one in stbd corner is reinforced with brace
    -new this year 5” garmin plotter/sounder combo with chirp
    -VHF
    - side mounted running lights (new)
    -two 5600 lumen led lights on gin pole one faces foreword one after (new with 2 year warranty)
    -2 lumitec seablaze X underwater lights (new)
    -stereo with 4 speakers and Bluetooth (new)
    -2 new switch panels
    -1/2” wash down hose
    - just got its second oil change of the season along with fuel filters and spark plugs
    - pretty nice roller trailer with a couple new tires

I love this boat not even sure I want to sell just really want to move into a small downeast with a wheelhouse and something I can fish a little more weather with. That being said this boat can do it all. I fish 80 four footers in triples no problem hauler has plenty of power set up with 2 six volt golf cart batteries so amp hours forever. Tuna fishing 15 miles offshore no problem block and tackle set up so you can run the line in the hauler hoist 400 pounders aboard with 1 finger. Boat is set up incredible for solo fishing you’d be hard pressed to find a skiff that can do it all better than this. I fish the piss out of it 3-5days a week so it’s got some bumps and bruises and is by no means a show pony but it’s a low cost proven money maker. Won’t be available till end of the season (mid November).
    Asking $10k or best offer. Thansk

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 12:45 PM
    CapeCodNorton and El Mar like this.
  2. Eastporter

Eastporter Captain

Boat Make:
    Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
    Nice tuna!