23' sea ox walk around

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
I am selling my 1987 sea ox 230 walk around cuddy. This is a great fishing boat and i regularly take it from newport to the southwest end of block island without any problems. The boat is 23 feet long with an 8 foot beam. It sleeps two and has tons of storage space. It has two live wells, one fish box[ I use it as a rope locker], four very sturdy flush mount rod holders, a wash-down pump, two bilge pumps, 8 cockpit lights, a standard horizon vhf, a lowerance chart plotter, and ritchie compass and has safe, dry, and secure storage below deck for 14 rods and other gear. The whole boat was professionally re wired by a technician from cay marine electric in 2011 using the best materials available. He did an excellant job, all fixtures were replaced, both bilge pumps were replaced, and all switches were replaced. The boat was completely re-plumbed this year. All the piping for the live wells was redone as well as a new pump and strainer, all the through hull fittings at the waterline were replaced with buck algonquin bronze fittings and sealed with 3M 5200 adheasive. All of the deck hatches were re-sealed with silicone after a final inspection of the work that was done below deck. All the drain hoses were also redone. The fuel system was also redone this year, including a new fill hose, all new vent hoses and fittings, and new fuel line to the engine as well as new filter. The fuel tank is 115 gallons. I inspected it two years ago. The deck and transom are rock-hard with no soft spots. The engine is a 2001 honda 130 four stroke with less than 600 hours on it. I have owned this engine since new and it has been well cared for. These engines are bullet proof. I have never had any problems with it. I did all routine maintenance myself. It just had an oil change, a new thermostat and new spark plugs this september. The boat cruises at 22 mph and will do 29mph W.O.T. It comes with a calkins roller trailer that recently had almost all of the rollers replaced, I also replaced the bearings and races and put a new cable on the winch. Im selling this boat because it no longer suits my needs.I bought a lobster boat. It has been a great boat to me, and i will be very sad to see it go. I will gladly answer any questions, and will listen to reasonable offers. If you are a serious buyer who is seeking financing then a may consider helping to get it surveyed. This boat is 100% turn key and ready to fish. If you are interested , then i will arrange for you to go for a ride. call john @ 401 952 4751 or pm me. I am asking 10,000$$$

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

Top Bottom