24 Rosborough Outboard

novivin

Captain
I agree it is. I am not arguing with that. This further proves that the owner of this boat was unreasonable with his ask... I rest my case. You paid 32... he wants way more...

ctompkin

Ensign
I made this account to say: I think this is the boat I bought last month. 2002 Custom Wheelhouse, 175 Evinrude 2-Stroke Transom Hung. It was located in Clinton, CT.

Owner must have taken it off the market last year and re-listed this past May.

novivin

Captain
I wish you much enjoyment on it! They are great boats.
I decided two feet of length and a foot more of beam were not necessary for me to enjoy boating they way I do it.
I hope you paid less, but if not... we’ll it is only money and you can’t take it with you!
Cheers.

ctompkin

Ensign
Thank you. Very excited to get her back home to VT. (hopefully next week).
How much was he selling it for last year? I paid $38,500. (Planning a re-power over the winter)

novivin

Captain
You did a bit better. He wanted 42 firm. Glad you found it! This configuration is a rare one too! Only non bracket 24 I have seen.

ctompkin

Ensign
Many thanks. Surveyor was impressed with everything but the motor. Said she was built like a commercial boat.

Lots planned for her. Thinking a 250 Suzuki on a full length bracket (take out motor-well and make a long bench seat at the stern). Will gladly welcome any advice.

Top Bottom