25' BHM /Seaworthy

Islander32034

Lieutenant
Any comments on this boat? Talked with the owner via email and he is going to send more pics and info. He stated that she did 17kt at 4gph and 20kt at 5gph. WOT is 22kt.

I'm in northeast Florida and I'm looking for something closer to 28-31 ft. The boat will primarily be used to make runs between mainland and a nearshore island with passengers and light freight to back up 42 Wesmac making daily runs. But this boat could do the job. Appreciate any feedback.

duxbait

Captain
I know nothing about this exact boat but those fuel/speed numbers sound hard to believe.... would expect higher fuel burn.

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
Boat

Yes this boat was for sale awhile ago look on the hull tooth in the classifieds for more photos. Looks like the owner put a bunch of stuff on it since purchasing it, seems like a super clean boat. I had the 230 hp Yanmar motor in my last boat and had 2000 hrs of trouble free usage. My burn was 7 gph at 20 knots, I kept all my fuel receipts one year and kept track of the hours I used the boat and over a 1 year period I averaged less then 5.5 gph over the year. That's with idling and drifting over wrecks etc. as well as 20-30 mile runs to various wrecks.

jigger80

Lieutenant
If anyone from here ends up buying this boat, I may have a pretty much brand new ( 2013) 8200 # carrying capacity dual axle galvanized steel bunk trailer for it that is already set up for a 25' BHM.

jigger80

Lieutenant
Got any pictures and a price for your trailer?

I can take pics tomorrow once I get the boat off of it!

I paid $4400 for it in March. It has about 200 miles on it. Willing to accept a fair offer for it if the buyer of my boat doesn't want to purchase.

................and thats IF I dont end up REALLY liking this boat when I go check it out!

sp543

Lieutenant Commander
Very nice little battlewagon thats very large for a 25. Its down in Niantic now, it sits on a nice trailer in the winter, don't know if he's including it or not.

Med Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Maritime Skiff not a DE but built in Maine
Any one have any luck in getting in contact with the seller?

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
He was away on business or vacation. Had computer contact with him 2-3 days ago said he would send some more pics in a few days.

Top Bottom