25 bhm

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Are those stripes on the side of the house tape? Do they come made like that in a roll or ? Pretty much think it's a must have

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Are those stripes on the side of the house tape? Do they come made like that in a roll or ? Pretty much think it's a must have

I had my wheelhouse striped done in vinyl, because i didnt trust myself painting the stripes on evenly and symmetrically. Between the cost and time it took to install, I will do vinyl anytime. Much easier IMO and looks good too.

Islander32034

Lieutenant
I reached out to the guy when this boat was listed around six months ago. He responded and said he was on the road but would get back with me and send the info I requested. Some members here who were familiar with the boat including one who saw it daily provided more about the boat than he did. The owner never did get back with me and the ad disappeared. I was definitely interested as is seemed like a perfect fit for what I needed. We have a 42 Wesmac making 3 daily runs between Fernandina Beach Fl. and a barrier island off SE Georgia. There are enough times that an additional run is needed and the business is passed off to a local charter captain. Looking at the revenue we lost last year on those charters this boat would have been a nice fit. Question, does anyone have the name of a hauler in the New London area? Thanks.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
I had my wheelhouse striped done in vinyl, because i didnt trust myself painting the stripes on evenly and symmetrically. Between the cost and time it took to install, I will do vinyl anytime. Much easier IMO and looks good too.

Did you buy/install or have it done? I want a couple stripes and some stickers are sounding good looking at my list.... Source?

Top Bottom