26' General Marine- Clean!

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
i've read all the threads on the gm26, and it seems that there is no doubt that it is one badass 26 footer. the design is spot on and the build is of a high quality.

ok, here is where people may get upset. it is my humble opinion that it is one funny looking boat. the windshield is too big or needs a visor, or different window placement, and the sheer a little weird, and waterline is slightly fudged by following the built in chine.
these observations are strictly from the point of being a picky bastard, but there must be others out there who have the same eye.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
i've read all the threads on the gm26, and it seems that there is no doubt that it is one badass 26 footer. the design is spot on and the build is of a high quality.

ok, here is where people may get upset. it is my humble opinion that it is one funny looking boat. the windshield is too big or needs a visor, or different window placement, and the sheer a little weird, and waterline is slightly fudged by following the built in chine.
these observations are strictly from the point of being a picky bastard, but there must be others out there who have the same eye.

I think the boat looks good. The proportions are correct and there is a visor on most of the boats I have seen.

Unknown.jpeg

offshore31

Captain
Always liked the 26 gm. This one doesn't have an engine box, thats nice. I thought they all had one?

Top Bottom