26' General Marine- Good deal?

FVSD

Lieutenant Commander
I'd just make an offer on bluefin650's GM 26'. I thinks he's asking 52k rebuilt low hour volvo, no engine box, tuna door, good electronics & trailer. Probably the mostnefficient tuna boat available. In Maine our season is really four months why kill yourself with big payments and high beginning and EOS costs. This thing is the best of everything.... bulletproof drivetrain, commercially equipped all in a trailerable package.

I've never been a big GM fan but fish beside and stare at this boat for 10 hours amd she'll win you over! This won the sturdevant island tuna tourney a years back against Wesmacs and Rybovich's. They are the real deal

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I came in 6th place, lol against everyone else with my GM26 in some crappy weather at OBMST. Once had a guy buy my diesel for me at Star Island on the 2nd day when I put in 16 gallons of diesel. Great boats, but I think I agree with FVSD on Bluefin's... Every once in a while an old 87/90 or so year pops up and goes for alot less than that. The other thing I think 1990 it was still a 25', even though its labelled 26 by brokers. So its a foot smaller, foot shorter, foot shallower (shorter?), narrower, etc... Not sure its the same boat handling...

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.woundupmarine.com
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

reelrampage35

Commander
Boat Make
Duffy
26 General Marine

There is also the other 26 General Marine for sale with the 250 hp Yanmar, boat has never been fished further than 8 miles out of the inlet and the owner loves to fish for stripers, weakfish and fluke. Boat has been babied its whole life. Its the one with the plastic bag in the head and I was told nothing ever touch the inside of that head. Cushions for the boat have been stored at home its entire life. Owned by original owner. Its in the for sale section and is still available. No issues with it what so ever.

Top Bottom