26 pilot cove hull

wave monkey

Lieutenant Commander
What do you think a fair price for 26 pilot cove hull and top railcap -cabin with stringers ,bulkheads

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
What year is the hull? Was it storm damaged? Any hardware or just a stripped out hull? Was it set up for single or twins? (pretty sure they came both ways)

wave monkey

Lieutenant Commander
New hull built around 2000 inside storage last year outside bleach powerwash will take care of stringers bulkheads in new isuzu6bd1q10150 cap rail and bottom cabin also molded fiberglass

Leprechaun

Commander
Boat Make
26' Fortier
Not sure what it is worth .. Price in the eyes of the buyer .. I went to where they were building them in Fall River I think it was about 19 years ago. Fortier spin off. I think either the father or son use to work at Fortier. Never really caught on. Fortier had much higher freeboard plus a better name. I went with a used Fortier and never regretted it. Have you thought of a used Fortier. Better resale if you ever decide to get rid of it.

wave monkey

Lieutenant Commander
So I Guess What Im Asking is Anyone Interesred In This Hull Motor package

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
I've seen a few of them scattered around here and there. I like the lines of them. So are you buying or selling? Thought you were curious about value to make an offer, but now it sounds as if you are selling? Any pictures?

wave monkey

Lieutenant Commander
brand new motor and white hull if I keep boat I will cut bottom of cabin off and turn into center console definitely don't need another project at this time but its a brand new slate to work with and was wondering if anyone ever seen one of these in a center console hard cabin or separate motor and hull and give someone else a project just trying to get a price to se e if its worth me to keep or get it sold and this site would be able to tell me

Beamie

Commander
I'm a Fortier guy but there's just something about that layout that rubs me the wrong way. What's the point of the forward tiller?!

That is very common on old school bass boats and actually a hell of allot easy than a wheel. Just like a verticle stick on a harbor launch. Cuts down on allot of the round and round.

In a boat like that if you tried it I think you'd like it.

Members online

Latest Posts

Top Bottom