275.00 air filter

cb34

Rear Admiral
QSB air filter is 275.00:eek: Northeast Cummins price. Sound correct?

Duke

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
QSB air filter is 275.00:eek: Northeast Cummins price. Sound correct?
That really isn't so bad on a Walker Airsep reusable noise reducing air filter. The filter can be cleaned, re-oiled and put back on. If this is the filter I am thinking you are inquiring about. We also use this filter for customers that are worried or bothered by Turbo noise.

Beamie

Commander
That really isn't so bad on a Walker Airsep reusable noise reducing air filter. The filter can be cleaned, re-oiled and put back on. If this is the filter I am thinking you are inquiring about. We also use this filter for customers that are worried or bothered by Turbo noise.

Bingo, if indeed your talking about the same filter. For the most part Air on a boat is clean, very clean, your not on a dusty job site. Thus usually you can get many hours if not years on a filter of this type, hose it out warm soapy water, dry it oil it. If you want to increase this cleaning interval get some 1" mesh filter medium and wrap to size.

cb34

Rear Admiral
filter

My filter has been exposed to all the constrution dust because the plastic had been removed. So the filter can be removed and cleaned with soapy water?

Beamie

Commander
My filter has been exposed to all the constrution dust because the plastic had been removed. So the filter can be removed and cleaned with soapy water?

What do you mean plastic head? I have seen that on a few boats the black sound insulation falling down.....that and belt dust if your belts aren't alined good. I'll correct myself with tose 2 exceptions :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom