28 AJ gasser 30k Maine

aj45

Ensign
hey old mud, this is my boat. if you built it its the secound aj i bought that you built. how are you randy

aj45

Ensign
sorry, didn't realize old mud was alan thought he was randy bertrand that finished it.

aj45

Ensign
minor issuses.had new motor and trans installed. but nothing worked right guy wouln't fix it till all money was paid( i paid a third up front). he has called all boatyard around me and told them not to do work for me till he is paid. got the motor running well by sneaking in to a boat yard when the person in charge wasn't there.(timing was way off). but there is still a issue with shaft or cutless bearing. may be simple. just a catch 22 can't pay him his money, and sue him later if i can't fish. can't fish with a boat that doesn"t run well. don't want to hurt anything. i all ready have 16,000 in a simple gas install. would be a great deal for someone that could do the work themselves.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Last edited:

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

aj45

Ensign
i bought the boat from joey 2 years ago. i'm charlie from vinalhaven, i bought the first colby joseph straight from randy.

aj45

Ensign
hate to say it but the first one was a better boat. had less room because of the pleasure boat top, but the motor was all forward of the bulk head. i don't know why but it seemed to sit in the water better. this ones not bad though.they are great small boats.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Top Bottom