28' BHM/Seaworthy

neyachts

Commander
Website
www.neyachts.com
Boat Make
30' Saltshaker CC
"Rough Rider" is definitely a 'gem', and it's a really excellent price for that boat! I was aboard a couple of months ago for a sea trial out of Gloucester. The Yanmar was smooth, quiet, and my GPS showed an easy 18mph cruise. The prospective buyer decided to purchase another 28' SeaWorthy we had available on Long Island. He just took delivery of it this week. Two months ago, we sold another 28' SeaWorthy with a 370 Yanmar to a happy fisherman on the Cape.

This is a boat we built for a dealer in Maryland as a "Chesapeake Downeast Cruiser". They finished off the interior with beautiful joinery work, enclosed the head, installed the galley, and trimmed out the helm. The current owner has been chartering her out of Gloucester, as he says in his ad, but has kept the boat in excellent condition overall. No question, this is a solid Steve Law-built 28' BHM that the next owner will be thrilled with!

4046011_-1_20120825130425_0_0-1.jpg

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Its usually in the yard at roses and not. Great boat and the finish is top noch good deal for the right guy

mudhake

Captain
6ft.5in. I am 6ft. 5in tall with boots on and hate building a boat I can't stand up in. Maybe 6.4 now I am getting old.

Top Bottom