28 bhm

Ripcat

Commander
Do a search on the forum...that boats been for sale for quite some time, since early this year anyway. I think it was Surfishingboy that went down to see her...I spoke to him after his trip since I too was interested. He had some colorful words to describe her condition and the general attitude of the seller.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
The reduction doesn't match the engine. 1.5 to 1? Must be a miniature wheel on her.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
i looked at the boat twice. its right near me. its a nice project for someone. wrong gear. wrong wheel. this is a 16 to 17 knot boat if i had to guess.... never took it for a ride.

. theres a step up into the wheelhouse. hydraulic hoses running from front of motor, out of cabin door on right across deck to gill net wheel.

current guy bought the boat 4 months ago and already looking to sell it. he is a real nice guy.

electronics are all out dated
paint is interlux right out of can
shore power is in need of repair and there's tools all over the cabin which in my book means this boat is constantly being tinkered with.

he wanted my Privateer and thats the only reason why i went to look at it but i decided to past

motor guage says 5900 hours but i also noticed that it wasn't connected....

honestly.....i didn't post it here earlier because i was trying to talk myself into trading him cash and my boat. but i think i would rip the cabin off and start over. but then i would have to rework the entrance to the down below cabin..... its on the right and it would drive me nuts....

motor has to be taken out and gone thru.

the good is that its a 28 BHM and you can always bring it back. between the wheelhouse and moving the door..... i'd have to get the deal of a century to pull the trigger on it and price is not negotiable.

Crabby Cakes

Ensign
In the beginning of the summer the owner was texting me begging to give him 20k for it. The guy was a mess. I'm sure the current owner paid around that for it. The guy had no idea of the amount of hours the engine had.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
i looked at the boat twice. its right near me. its a nice project for someone. wrong gear. wrong wheel. this is a 16 to 17 knot boat if i had to guess.... never took it for a ride.

. theres a step up into the wheelhouse. hydraulic hoses running from front of motor, out of cabin door on right across deck to gill net wheel.

current guy bought the boat 4 months ago and already looking to sell it. he is a real nice guy.

electronics are all out dated
paint is interlux right out of can
shore power is in need of repair and there's tools all over the cabin which in my book means this boat is constantly being tinkered with.

he wanted my Privateer and thats the only reason why i went to look at it but i decided to past

motor guage says 5900 hours but i also noticed that it wasn't connected....

honestly.....i didn't post it here earlier because i was trying to talk myself into trading him cash and my boat. but i think i would rip the cabin off and start over. but then i would have to rework the entrance to the down below cabin..... its on the right and it would drive me nuts....

motor has to be taken out and gone thru.

the good is that its a 28 BHM and you can always bring it back. between the wheelhouse and moving the door..... i'd have to get the deal of a century to pull the trigger on it and price is not negotiable.

i WOULDNT HAVE TRADED THE PRIVATEER EITHER :D

Top Bottom