MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
I agree with Blackdiamond, Needs tlc?
This could be good from a far, but far from good type of boat. "Just sayn"

easyridersfd

Lieutenant
I emailed reply for some better pics never got a response looks good from a distance if it smells like a pogie it probaly is a pogie

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
What does that hull go for new without an engine?

blackdiamond296

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Alan Johnson 28 w/ 260 Yanmar
is there any glass in the port windows? looks empty with no black rim

good call. look at the pic of it on the trailer- you can see the tint of the glass on the forward window, but clear as day through the rear openings.

...anybody ever heard of a SeaMax engine?

frobo.1

Lieutenant
I looked at a boat with a seamax engine in it .It was based on a 351 ford gas engine

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Good buys in the FLA I think. You'd probably pay much less 'cause they prefer that Euro-trash junk down there to the graceful lines of the DE.

However, that friggin' sun cooks the shit outta the gelcoat hence the reason for the far away shots. They don't want to show that the whole boat needs a refinishing! I think same for all three. Good buys though, I must say!

South Bound

Lieutenant
Ok here we go Bill.... yes two pieces of glass have been missing for some time. Water pouring onto the deck that has two pieces of plywood cut out over each gas tank. We've had 45 inches of rain so far this summer and the boat is on a rack, not covered. The stern deck has been cut apart and all the balsa is gone, along the rest of the top. The wash rail does not hit my knee I am 6' tall. Steering bulkhead is painted plywood. Needs all new hatches except one. Yes the hull really needs to be painted. If all this is fixed (and I stopped looking for issues at this point), you might have a decent gas boat as long as the engine runs. Think of what you would have to do to make her a diesel. I'm sure I forgot more problems that need to be fixed.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Ok here we go Bill.... yes two pieces of glass have been missing for some time. Water pouring onto the deck that has two pieces of plywood cut out over each gas tank. We've had 45 inches of rain so far this summer and the boat is on a rack, not covered. The stern deck has been cut apart and all the balsa is gone, along the rest of the top. The wash rail does not hit my knee I am 6' tall. Steering bulkhead is painted plywood. Needs all new hatches except one. Yes the hull really needs to be painted. If all this is fixed (and I stopped looking for issues at this point), you might have a decent gas boat as long as the engine runs. Think of what you would have to do to make her a diesel. I'm sure I forgot more problems that need to be fixed.

GOT IT !!

No wonder the pics are from afar !!!!!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Thanks southbound . I'm sure you saved at least one of us a plane ticket

Off Duty

Ensign
I'm gonna try and call tomorrow and see what the story is. I'd like to try and steal this one. I had a 28 and really want another. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom