29 Dyer Bass Boat - Gas

Hooper

Captain
One of the nicer looking Dyer 29 I've seen. Wish they posted more pics and a price. These Dyers sell for crazy money, wouldn't be surprised to see the owner wanting 90k for it.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Larry May know but this might be the one from Freeport LI ny . Estate sale last year. Needed restoration. Might have been called Osprey.

Was asking $25,000 last winter. It was sold and I believe it was sold to a guy in CT

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
One of the nicer looking Dyer 29 I've seen. Wish they posted more pics and a price. These Dyers sell for crazy money, wouldn't be surprised to see the owner wanting 90k for it.

Agree Hoop. This is a nice looking ride.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50

This is my friends boat and it is in good shape. He has done a lot of work on it and is a real Dyer nut so any Dyer person will like it. I dont actually know what he wants for it but I am sure its less than that.

It does a great job of holding a dozen people booze cruising. I can attest to that. Gets up and goes too.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Larry May know but this might be the one from Freeport LI ny . Estate sale last year. Needed restoration. Might have been called Osprey.

Was asking $25,000 last winter. It was sold and I believe it was sold to a guy in CT

Def not this boat. He has owned it for years.

Top Bottom