29 Webbers Cove

Frank Grimes

Rear Admiral
First Name
John
any thoughts on this hull from those who have run/fished on it? I did a search on here and didn't find much detail about the Webco 29'. There was one on the Cape a bunch of years ago that fished GBFT and was a good looking rig.

Surfishingboy

Commander
they ride pretty good. Not a bad boat at all, i checked one out in New Hampshire before i bought my old 28. Nice little boat.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
It's a 2010 boat with 125 hrs..am I right by saying its listed about 1/2 price?

RyanCT

Lieutenant Commander
Also would this 2000 engine be compliant in the 2010 hull? I don't know how the regulations work. But maybe this is driving the low price?

jigger80

Lieutenant
Maybe, maybe not. It was Owner finished. The electrical looks clean, neat but if you look at some of the pics the finish work it doesnt look great and clear it was a novice.

Not sure what is up with the 2000 model year engine in a 2010 hull and what complications that may bring.

Im sure all the money is in the boat, but this is what happens when a novice puts s kit together!

Personally I would redo a good portion of this boat as some of it is too crude for my liking.

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
Maybe, maybe not. It was Owner finished. The electrical looks clean, neat but if you look at some of the pics the finish work it doesnt look great and clear it was a novice.

Not sure what is up with the 2000 model year engine in a 2010 hull and what complications that may bring.

Im sure all the money is in the boat, but this is what happens when a novice puts s kit together!

Personally I would redo a good portion of this boat as some of it is too crude for my liking.
Different strokes for different folks. The price warrants the crudeness, there's room for someone to add there touch. As far as the year of the motor well, that's a bit puzzling, but sure it's the reason why it's priced the way it is.

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
I have a 26 webco and i am very happy with it. mine is a straight work boat and its hard as a rock. the 29 has the exact same lines as the 26. I think that they come out of the same mold. it handles well.

Top Bottom