30' Calvin Beal

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
MT Wow that is an extensive Electronics package. I am still trying to convince the admiral to purchase a single Garmin 740S

JimRP31

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Willis Beal/RP 31
Bad and Tuna I agree. But if I have to sleep on the couch I might as well wait until April 16th to drop the bomb. That way I can watch the Deadliest Catch season premiere.

clammer64

Lieutenant Commander
Yes this was Chris Taylors boat-a very meticulous owner that built a great boat that I fished for 5 seasons with. Many, many great memorable trips on her that will be hard to beat on my next boat. The boat is now in the process of being sold.

capt.dan

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Topaz
Nice looking boat, Althogh the CL listing has been deleted? Does anyone know if it's been sold?

maineguides

Lieutenant Commander
Sweet boat. Still not sure I made the right decision passing on her! Very clean and well kept boat. Good luck with the sale! Do u have another boat in your sights yet?

clammer64

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks Jim, nothing in particlar as of yet, but if everything goes well, I will be jumping in my truck and searching many, many harbors. Im the type that needs to see the boat in person and I will know right away if its for me or not. Did you find one yet??

Capt2020

Lieutenant
Someone from Maine is under agreement with the owner. I was going to look at it this weekend but its gone.

Top Bottom